Chapter 21: Broken Heart

Wonho's POV

I went to the park to jog. So I put on my clothes and started jogging. I bid goodbye to Mom which is busy gardening in the backyard.

While I was jogging and exercising myself. I stopped at a bench nearby the seashore and panted there. I was looking around and my phone suddenly rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw....

Message?

"Meet me in the park at the clock in Christmas Eve."

-Unknown- 

I raised my eyebrows and scratched my head.

I let out a big sighed and didn't cared about the message but think of Keiko. I was so lonely alone here at the park while I was looking around the park. I heard familiar voices so I eavesdropped.

Of course. That voices... It's the couple. So I am so hopeless. No more team #LOVEBIRDS anymore Kihyun- ah. :'(.

I was pissed so walked away emotionally while sobbing a bit.

---------------

I went straight in my room and slammed it. I collapsed at the floor because I can't take this anymore.

I locked myself in my room. It took me a long time to take a rest. My eyes we're so puffy and my tears are dried. I can't cry anymore!.

-------------

My phone had been ringing and ringing for days now but I didn't bothered answering it instead I turned it off.

So it's been 2 days now huh? So this is how you skip school. Good timing my Mom left Seoul so I can do whatever I want!

I got up and took a bath. It's already afternoon so I will going to eat. I left the house and went somewhere that I can burst out my broken feelings.

Instead I went to the nearest bar and ordered something. Beer, absolutely. I drink as much as I can. Until I'm truly drunken right now (Monsta X, RIGHT NOW!) I am so dead right now. I laughed and also cried. I can't take it anymore! I cried louder. And when the waitress said that I have to leave because it's probably late.

"No! I can't!" I yelled and frowned. While the waitress looked a bit upset so instead I said just call someone. I handed her my phone.

"Keiko..." I said while staring blankly at the table. I heard my phone is ringing. Is she calling Keiko!!!?

Keiko's POV

It was midnight and my phone is ringing like crazy! It woke me up and I quickly got because I'm here at my Oppa Jungkook's room probably because he just got into a fight yesterday with Changkyun. So I nagged them, not to do it again. They we're truly bruised and really sick.

And while my Mom, left Korea, she said 'she will help my Appa there' and I'm sure they are working hard there, abroad for us.

So I checked my phone and answered it. I was left deadpanned at the caller's ID.

"Wonho"

I answered it. I was shocked so I quickly got the keys of Oppa Wonwoo's car and drove it straight in that bar.

I saw Wonho, druken. I slowly walked towards him and said we are going home. He smiled but quickly collapsed but brieftly got up. We both struggled riding in the car because Wonho kept on flirting. But I thought his just drunk so I didn't mind it.

I drove straight at their house. The ride kept quiet because Wonho is just staring outside, maybe his just dizzy. It made me feel worried.

We are here, I told Wonho to hand the keys of his house. while he obeyed it. We entered the house and went to his room.

He lied in his bed while I just stared at him while I sat at his bed. He reminds me of Changkyun right now. But Changkyun's the worst. I think Wonho just did this the first time I wonder why.

I was about to leave him but a strong grip from my shoulder pulled me. And shockingly it was Wonho who pulled me into the bed and hugged me tightly.

"Wonho..." I closed my eyes and he just breathe deeply and said.

"Stay here for a bit." He said while my heart was like exploding in the same time breaking.

After that he fell asleep, I watched him sleep but I remembered I should took care of him. So I grabbed a towel and soaked it with water. I took off Wonho's shirt and wiped the towel gently in his body.

All I can say is.... 'Abdominal muscle', abs in short. Oh wait! what the heck Keiko! You have a boyfriend! with no abs. Oh shit! Focus!

I took some new clothes of his and made him wore it, he didn't said a single word instead he was smiling at the whole time.

"Thank you, Keiko." He said sweetly. I smiled but he....

He put his hands in my shoulders and pulled me in an embrace. I tried to broke the hug but he hugged me tighter. I can feel him smiling and it made my heart beat faster than ever. I don't if he noticed it but who cares?

"I will not going to do it anymore, I promise." He promised while I was happy and smiled.

"Ok, I understand." I brushed his hair but he still didn't broke the hug.

--------------

After that, it's morning I already left his house. While I left a note that says I'm now leaving, the breakfast and medicines are all there beside him.

It made me him happy and alive after that. I never really took care of Changkyun so I feel a bit guilty but whatever! Changkyun got his own ahjumma she said that she will just took care him while I will just stay here being a princess. Which made me feel lazy. But my Oppa Jungkook needs me now! So I quickly drove the car and went to his room, saw him sleeping. I checked him temperature, low now huh? I am a good doctor! *dabs*

---------------

Updated!!!! So its a long chapter. Hehehehe I will going to update a xmas special chapter in here but im so embarassed right now because its january and no more time for xmas. But i will still publish it.

So Wonho is really broken, inside and out hahah joke!

Hope you liked it and dont forget to vote, like and share!!!!! And lets aim the 1k+ readers ok? Fighting!!!! Monsta X comeback!!! #monstaxray too you know their teasers.. Wonho and Kihyun slayed it hwaiting for Jooheon and I.M

Byeeeeee! xoxo