Text Talk: An Update

Wow! Hi! Over the past couple of months I've been noticing an increasingly amount of popularity in this short little story. I was genuinely surprised, mostly because I didn't think this would be all that popular to the community, but very grateful nonetheless!

Now, I believed in the epilogue I mentioned the possibility of a sequel, and a couple of readers have been eager for one.

I would love to make a sequel to Text Talk. Though a short, quirky story about our two nearly polar opposites, it seemed to have been quite a good read if it had 8,000 reads!

That said, the idea of a second book has not escaped my idea files. However, I am stuck as to where and how to create it. As seen in the end of the story [spoiler to those not finished with it], our two little friends Abigail and Arty are shown to be older and married with kids of their own.

This is where you guys come in. Would you like me to make a sequel [same idea, same chapter lengths, etc.] based off their children, or would you prefer to see me branch off to two [or more!] completely unrelated characters?

This is NOT to say I will go directly into the first opinion given, I just want to know what you guys would like to see.

Let me know in the comments!

Yours truly,

— Grace xx