thirteen

edited
| ethan |

after hearing what hayley said about me was mind blowing. she loves me. like she has a crush on me. this is very exciting to hear because i love her too.

the door was still close and i could hear her sob. it's heart breaking to hear her cry. i open the door and gave her a hug.

"oh. well then. i'll leave you two alone. take your time." alex said and left.

"ethan what are you doing?" she asked.

"hugging you what else?" i said smiling. her.

"aw your so sweet ethan." she hugged back laying her head on my chest. i could stay like this forever.

"ethan why aren't you at your meet and greet?" she asked.

"oh we finished." i said while she was nodding her head.

"alex told me about...sophia." she said. my heart sank.

no way she couldn't hear about her.

"s-sophia? oh her?" i asked shaking.

"yeah. it's okay ethan if you love her go be with her." she said nodding her head .

"no i don't like her!" i stood up.

"ethan you don't need to yell. whoever you love go to them. i'm happy either way." she half smiled.

"y-you want me to go to the person that i love?" i stuttered. she nodded her head.

"well i guess." i shrugged and smiled.

i place both of my hands on her cheeks. she looks up at me. i lean in slowly. when we are inches apart she closes the the gap between us so our lips are attached.

we kiss slowly. my hands make their way down to her hips while her hands tangled him my hair.

i've been waiting for this.

she pulls away to catch some breath. we connect our fore heads together.

"i love you hayley. only you." i whispered pecking her one last time.

"but there's other girls out there that are better than me ethan." she said looking down.

"when did i ask about them other girls. i wanna be with you hayley. your the reason i wanna wake up every morning. you make my day way better." i smiled softly. she blushes. i chuckle quietly.

"well, i love you too ethan." she giggled and kissed me. we pulled away and i bring her closer to me.

what more can i ask for?

omgomgomgomfonfofmidjesksh

tHEY KISSED!! wowowowowoo. but this makes me sad because i will never get a guy like ethan :(

ok on with the qotd.

qotd; how old are you?

answer; fourteen and no i'm not a fan of jacob and i'm not in musically :)

flatteredolan 💓😇❄️💧👼🏻