twenty-eight

edited
thank you so much for 700 followers !!

| hayley |

i've been waiting for this day to come. even though we don't leave until tomorrow, i'm hoping we don't see lace anytime soon.

i put on my shoes and head out the door with grayson and alex. sadly, ethan wanted to pick up lace so she could come watch our show.

so today wasn't a good day to wait for.

we get in our taxi and the taxi driver drives us to the venue. we thank him and alex pays him.

we dash inside the stage entrance because a bunch of fans were by the entrance waiting for us.

once we got inside. i rest my hands on my knees catching my knees.

it wasn't that far i'm just really not in mood of running.

"you alright hay?" lace said.

i look up and see this trick ass bitc-

"hayley! let's go show starts in an hour and you're wearing that?" alex pulls me into my dressing room.

i look in the mirror. i sigh and change into black ripped jeans and a army green lace up crop top. i wear my white high top converse and do my makeup.

after that head out of my dressing room seeing lace and ethan talking. i roll my eyes and walk past them making sure they saw me walk past them.

"hayley!" ethan yelled behind me.

dear lord help me.

"ethan!" i put on a fake smile and turn around. "there's my favourite girl!"

he hugs me tightly while my arms stay both sides of me.

favourite girl my ass.

he let's go and kisses me cheek. he stares at me for a good couple seconds. boy what are you doing to me. he smiles and i look down.

his hands are on my waist and i gulp. "i can't do this." i mumble and pull away from his grasp.

i make my way to the stage and see Grayson and alex fooling around while kyle chases both of them. i laugh to myself and help kyle out.

"guys we aren't supposed to be on stage yet!" i say and chase them too.

"says who?" Grayson said.

i sarcastically sigh and grab graysons arm and pull him close to me.

we were pretty close i guess you can say. we both look at each other and i see someone looking at both of us.

i turn my head and see Ethan looking sad. my smile drops.

i pull away from Grayson and run towards Ethan. "Ethan what happened?"

i held his hands but he turns and walks away. "i'm sorry hayley. i didn't mean for that to happ-" i interrupted Grayson.

"don't blame yourself Grayson. your making sound like we kissed. trust me you did nothing wrong." i give him a reassuring smile.

i ran towards ethan once again but stopped when i saw both of them.

lace and ethan kissing.

sorry ladies gotta stop right there.

tHaNk YoU fOr SeVeN hUnDrEd FoLlOwErS !1!1

like comment and follow if u haven't !