Chapter 7

MILA'S POV

We were all in big trouble.

We were all sitting in Grandma Lena's booth. She had to come pick us up from Darcy's.

Even Blaine and Jake were here.

Raiden had punched Blaine in the jaw which sent him flying to the floor. Raiden had jumped on him and planted blow after blow to his face. Blaine then had managed to throw a punch and throw Raiden off of him. He then proceeded to kicking his ass. Jake had tried to stop the fight, but then got punched in his eye that was now purple, swollen, and throbbing.

Its strange how I make fun of girls who cry over everything and how stupid and lame they seem. But in that moment I had a panic attack and cried my eyes out. Marie had to hold me during the entire time and rock me back and forth.

Some employees and male customers had to break up the fight and they called Grandma Lena to come pick us up because they recognized me as her granddaughter.

I stopped fumbling with my fingers and looked around. We were now sitting on the grass in punishment. Jake was holding a bag full of ice while Marie rubbed his back and laid her head on his shoulder, Blaine was chewing on the hem of his shirt and watched as people passed by. He wasn't badly hurt except for some dried blood on his lip and a bruise above his eye. Raiden was plucking out the grass while staring down.

Grandma Lena had yelled at everyone one of us and told us that neither of us were to get up until she said so. So here we were now. It was 5 p.m. and I still haven't eaten anything.

I spotted Grandma Lena over at a booth talking to someone.

"Grandma!" I yelled, causing everyone to look at me.

"Grandma!" I yelled louder.

She looked over at me and walked over.

"Yes?" She asked, looking over the table.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled,

She sighed and looked at all of us.

"Anyone else hungry?" She asked and the rest nodded.

"Wait a minute." She said and walked away.

Marie crawled over to me and pushed me into a corner away from the boys.

"So, I think this is as good of a time to ask Jake if he wants to go to the mountains with us." Marie whispered,

"Sure I guess. You might not have another time." I whispered back,

"You should invite Blaine and Raiden." She mumbled,

"What! Are you out of your fucking mind! Didn't you see what just happened!" I yelled, making the boys stare at us.

"Would you keep it down." Marie said, smacking my arm.

"Ow!" I whined and rubbed the spot.

"I mean if you invite them then you could try and convince them to stop fighting over you. Maybe you guys can all become good friends." Marie proposed,

I thought about it and it didn't sound as bad except for the fact that I'd be telling my parents that I would be carrying two males.

"Ok, let's go ask together." I said and we crawled over to them.

"So, Marie and I were talking." I said,

"Yes, we could tell." Raiden said sarcastically.

I glared at him for a brief second before going on.

"Would you guys like to go with us to the mountains next week?" We asked,

They looked at each other for a moment and then back at us.

"All of us?" Blaine asked,

"Yeah, plus our parents." Marie responded,

"Didn't you just see what went on?" Jake exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop making this so difficult. Maybe if you guys join in then maybe we could come to a solution and we can all become nice good friends." I said, making it sound simple.

"Ok, sure." Jake shrugged,

"Ok." Blaine said,

I looked over at Raiden and he looked back at me. I gave him the puppy eyes and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah, whatever." He mumbled, looking away from me.

"Great!" I cheered along with Marie.

The boys didn't join in so it got weird and uncomfortable so we just stopped.

Grandma Lena soon came back with five bags of McDonald's.

"I bought you all Big Macs." She said and handed us our bags.

A man walked over and handed us our drinks.

"Thanks." We all said and dug into our meals.

I don't know, but I feel more attracted to Raiden than Blaine. Maybe its because I spend more time with Raiden.

"Strange enough this the first time I've been put in punishment." Blaine stated,

"Wow, must be nice to not be punished." Jake said,

"Since I'm an only child my parents dote on me." Blaine replied,

"The rich life." Marie muttered, shaking her head.

We ate our food and just laid on the grass. Marie fell asleep on Jake and Blaine was sleeping in his belly. I was on my side and from where I could see Raiden was on his back with one leg cocked up.

I crawled over to him and laid down next to him.

"Hey." I whispered, looking at the side of his face and I rested my hands underneath my head.

He glanced over at me, but looked back at the sky.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked when he didn't respond.

He still didn't answer and I was feeling extremely bad.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and looked down.

I heard him sigh and saw him shift so that he was looking at me.

"I'm not mad at you." He said and I looked at him.

"Then, why won't you say something." I mumbled back,

"Because I'm confused." He said,

"About what?" I asked,

"About you." He replied,

I paused for a moment and stared at him. I barely know the guy and yet I have a bunch of mixed emotions battling with each other in the pit of my belly.

Is this how it feels to like someone? As if your heart is on a murderous rampage and it's slowly killing all your organs all because it wants is that someone.

"Me too." I finally whisper back.

We didn't talk and I just shuffled closer to his body as we stared at the sky.