1

It's 7 in the morning. Stiles is asleep with his arm around Lydia as her head lays on his chest. The door creeks open and Stiles opens his eyes. Ever since they had the kids, he's been a very light sleeper.

"Daddy. Daddy wake up." Ariel says. "Claudia is always reading." She pouts and Stiles gently puts Lydia down on her pillow and kisses her head.

He gets out of bed and follows her into their room.

"Daddy, can you tell Claudia to stop reading? Her book is stupid! It's almost Christmas! She should be singing." Ariel says. Claudia puts down her book.

"Daddy. Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus is not stupid. I'm reading it for the second time! It's a great book!" Claudia says.

"You got it last night."Stiles says. Claudia furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "You are just like you're mother." Claudia smiles. He walks back into his room.

"Well, isn't her going to get her book taken away?" Ariel asked. Claudia appeared next to her still holding the book.

"You're grammar is terrible." Claudia says. Ariel turns to Claudia and takes the book out of her hand and throws it at Claudia's head. "Ow!" Claudia screams. They get into a big fight.

Lydia wakes up and hears the three of them screaming at each other. She laughs and walks out to see them. They all instantly stop and pull away from each other.

"Don't wake Noah. He's still asleep." Lydia says. Noah was their newest son. He was 13 months old and still hasn't said a word. "So, who wants some Christmas pancakes?" Lydia asked. The three of them smiled and ran to the kitchen.

sorry
not best chapter
still the intro
it'll get better you guys
xoxo gossip girl
lmao jk bye