12

3rd Person POV
After Stiles and Lydia moved past their small rough patch, they went on more and more dates to become closer.

Two months later, they went on a date to an Italian restaurant near their house. Stiles pulled Lydia's chair out for her and let her sit first then went around to sit across from her. He sat down and looked at the menu.

They had their food and they talked the entire night. Lydia kept asking him questions for a change though. One of the answers, Stiles made her laugh so hard she had to go to the bathroom.

When she was washing her hands, a really familiar looking girl came into the bathroom. She smiled at Lydia. "Hi,Lydia." she said.

Crap, I do know her. Lydia thought to herself. "Hi." she said. The girl smiled and looked down at her feet. "You probably don't remember me, I'm Malia." she said.

"Yeah, no. I remember you." Lydia lied. "I'm sorry. It just kind of-. I'm sorry." Lydia said. Malia shakes her head.

"It's fine." she said. "I've moved on. But I need your help." she begged. Lydia dried off her hands and nodded. Malia took a deep breath.

"I dated this guy who cheated on me with some bitch. His name is Theo and he slept with some girl named Kelsey. So, I broke up with him and now I want to date him again." she said.

"So, one day, my friends and I went to the beach and my friends are friends with him, too. So he was there. And I was tanning and he was sitting close to me and I said, 'Y'know I wish someone would rub lotion on my shoulders. Think they're getting a little red.'" she said.

"Then he said, 'Yeah, you should be careful. Looks like you're starting to scab.' and then he left." Malia said.

"That's a burn about a burn." Lydia said. "That's a second degree burn." Malia rolled her eyes.

"Please, just help me!" she begs. Lydia nods.

"Umm, just give him space. And apologize to him. Then see if he wants to get back together." Lydia suggests. Malia nods. "Thanks." Malia says.

Lydia smiles. "You're welcome." she said. Then she left the bathroom and went back to her table.

short chapter
story's almost done
imma start writing the second book to
Love Me 'Til the End
i don't know what to call it
leave ideas please
bye guys