8

💙🐶Simon🐱💙: Let's play a game

😣🙄JerkJJ😑😤: Why?

💙🐶Simon🐱💙: I'm bored

😣🙄JerkJJ😑😤: Fine

📚🐱---------------🌎🐶

Simon was still playing the game when Mia came in with her blanket and pillow. Simon looked up. "What is it sweetie?" He asked. "I had another nightmare Dad." She explained. Simon looked at her before putting his phone down.

"Wanna tell me about it?" Simon asked. Mia nodded and walked over to him. He picked her up and put her on the side JJ sleeps which was the right. "Well I had a dream about this woman. She was very beautiful and had the sweetest voice. She was singing to me and calling me her baby girl, but then everything got dark and she started screaming and she was yelling my name after that I woke up. What does that mean Dad?" Mia explained.

Simon just looked at her not knowing what to say. "Well that was your caretaker. She took care of you while I was doing community college." Simon tried his best to explain. "But Dad I felt like I knew her for years. I felt the same way I do towards you and Papa." Mia explained.

"That's because you thought of her as your mum." Simon replied. "Really?" Mia asked. Simon nodded. "Yep so don't worry about it Mia." Simon said brushing her hair with his hands. "Okay Dad, but can I sleep here in case I have another nightmare?" Mia asked. "Of course you can."