45

☁︎

You get up and walk all the way back to the bunker which was a two day walk. You walk inside and down the stairs "Y/n!" Dean catches you as your knees went weak "Call Cas!" Dean shouts as he picks you up bridal style and carries you to his room as he gets food, water, and anything else you might need.

He returns to the room as Sam appears "Cas said he's on his way." Sam informs Dean he had a deep scratch on his face, and a few on his arm as he had obtained a black eye from you as well "Are you seriously still mad at her after you became her personal chew toy." Dean comments Sam stiffens "Screw off Dean." Sam walks out and Dean shrugs.

An hour later Cas arrives worried to death "I've been working with Hannah who is now here." Cas nods towards the angel who walks in. You step out of Dean's room looking around "Hello?" Your voice was light but rough "Y/n." Cas smiles walking towards making you hold your hand up to him "Who?" You whisper looking at him "It's me Cas." He looks at you making you nod as you wrap your arms around his torso "I see you haven't forgotten about me." He smiles "I could never forget about you, babe." You murmur quietly "Where's Dean." You look at him he turns around as you keep your arms latched onto him.

☁︎

"Hey kiddo what's going on?" Dean says "This might sound crazy but I think I'm okay." You whisper he nods "That's good I'm gonna take her to the kitchen, okay?" Dean takes you over as you head into the kitchen to eat something.

"I guess you care about her a lot?" Hannah sighs "Yes I do I really care about her, she's my whole world. I guess I don't know what I would do without her." Cas smiles "Oh.... Well that makes sense but you're an angel Castiel you could never care about a human." Hannah says "What's the suppose to mean I'm an angel, yes I am but I love her it's not that weird Hannah." Cas shrugs looking at her as she walks over "These feelings are strange honestly they are I don't know what to do with them..." She sighs looking confused.

"What feelings, maybe I can help." Castiel offers.

Without thinking Hannah kisses him, he made no move to stop her he merely put his hand on her shoulder before he slowly relaxed. You and Dean walk out of the kitchen and you see Castiel kissing Hannah you look at Dean and pull him back towards the kitchen.

"I didn't mean that way Hannah, I love Y/n like I said before." Castiel pushes her off of him in a late time "I understand, I will go wait in the car." Hannah nods walking towards the door and outside. You sit there at a table as Dean looks down "Y/n I'm sorry." Dean whispers "Don't be we gotta do something else, we gotta find a case, we gotta kill Metatron we gotta...." You trail off "Don't over think it, look pretend like your asleep and I'll carry you to your room." Dean offers you nod and allow him to pick you up as you close your eyes and pretend to sleep.

"Need any help?" Cas asks noticing you asleep he gives a small smile "Nah Cas why don't you go do your job and get angels or whatever your doing." Dean whispers "Dean I can help." Cas protests "Cas I saw you with Hannah just go for now Y/n doesn't know okay and I'm keeping it that way for your own good." Dean says sternly.

"Oh is little Cas a cheating stranger?"

Cas grows upset rather quickly.

☁︎

641 words.