52

☁︎

You wake up tied to a chair in a devils trap, you were wearing skinny jeans, a old shirt, a flannel, and your same old shoes "Dean." You smirk as he sits behind you "Baby morning." His rough voice made you kinda happy.

"Excuse me leave her alone." Castiel snaps "Don't be so jealous Castiel it's a simple relationship." Dean comments with a small laugh when Sam slams a needle into his arm pushing holy blood in his arm Cas does the same to you making you scream looking up at him "I hate you!" You snap with a laugh.

Castiel looks away "I can't do this." He walks out of the room quickly you laugh, Dean smirks "That's right leave her with me, you don't even know what we've done." Dean laughs Castiel stops turning around "What did you do?" He asks "Well long story short I got what you couldn't keep." Dean smirks Castiel turns around and storms towards him "Cas don't please." You plead Castiel stops "Y/n?" He questions "Nope a demon don't go for it Cas." Sam warns.

"But I love you Cas." Dean hides his smirk.

☁︎

"That's a funny story." Cas says as him and Sam leave. You got three more shots of human blood when they came back you and Dean were gone you were still demon enough but you passed through the trap.

"Baby stay safe." Dean winks and you smile nodding and walking down the hall and finding a hiding spot which was your own room. You sit there looking around you felt terrible you remembered everything the human, and sane part of you pleaded to be let out and back to life but the demon side was having to much fun to let go.

You stand up and open the door seeing Cas you smirk "Just who I was looking for." You smile before punching him "See I noticed, well I saw you with Hannah and I didn't like it at first and then I thought why should I let you have all the fun..." You laugh "So... I went to kill Metatron with Dean and Sam with intentions of probably getting close to Sam but news flash Metatron killed me and you know what I was thinking about while I was dying on the cold concrete floor was 'why isn't Cas here to tell me he heres and everything will be okay' and then bam! Crowley wakes me up."

"And I'm a demon, and at the beginning of it I hated Dean but me and him are pretty much alike and I'm attracted to him. But then there's you the poor little angel that thinks he knows what he's doing but he doesn't. The one who thinks he can fix everything and I hate it, I think you hope after this everything will be fixed and happy but you know after you learned all of this you can't." You laugh.

☁︎

"It's just the demon." Castiel shrugs with a small smile "Then kill me, if it's just the demon kill me." You look at him "If I kill you Y/n dies as well and I will not do that." Cas looks at you before he pushes the needle into your arm before you could retract he had already out the blood in you causing you to fall forward "Baby!" Dean runs towards Cas punching him down as he catches you "You're evil!" Dean yells sitting on the ground with you in his arms Cas stands up "He's attracted to Y/n's demon maybe he'll follow her." Sam whispers "Dean change for her." Sam says bluntly.

"No, we're perfect." Dean snaps.

"She's gonna be human do the same be better for her." You open your eyes they were fully black which soon disappears with a breaking effect as your natural eye color appears "Y/n." Cas smiles as Dean holds his arm out and Sam injects the last human blood needle in him.

"Cas." You smile standing up "I could care less what you did while you were in that state." Cas whispers you smile again "I'm glad then, I know what I said I know I did." You whisper you look over at Dean "Cas man I'm sorry I didn't want to do that to you or try to take Y/n." Dean says "Screw demons." You sigh "How were you a demon I get it with Dean having the mark but you." Cas says.

"Natural born."

"What?"

☁︎

751 words.