Chapter 2

Waking  up the next morning was easier than I thought. I twisted and rolled on my bed when I heard a loud thud.

"Ella you bitch!" Grace screamed making me jump a little. I didn't know I dropped her.

"Sorry you were in my way," I laughed. She gave me a glare and got up. We didn't have work today so I was looking forward to that and that's why I was so happy. So so so happy.

"Grace, can you make me breakfast," I asked nicely because I was literally starving.

"How about you make me breakfast so I can forgive you for dropping me" she replied.

"Ughhh, I hate you but fine."

"Great, that's what I thought" she whispered smiling while I got to making waffles, bacon, and scrambled
eggs.

I was making my bacon when the doorbell rang. Grace rushed to get it while I wondered who it was. She opened the door and I heard a guy's voice whom I did not recognize.

"Hi, I'm Lucas. I just moved in next door and I brought you some cookies since you are my first neighbor in a long time," the mysterious guy said. I did not hear Grace say anything for a long time so I decided to see what's going on.

I got to the door and I saw Grace just standing there frozen looking at the guy. She was literally frozen. As I looked at the now confused guy, I understood why Grace was acting that way. He was the most handsome guy I had ever laid eyes on. My eyes widened as I looked at him. The color of his brown eyes were unexplainable and they were beautiful. Who was this man?

"Hi," he said looking at me . "I brought some cookies for my new neighbors, so here you go. My name is Lucas by the way" he said smiling weirdly and awkwardly.

"Thank you, I'm Ella and this is Grace" I looked at Grace to see that she was still frozen. What is wrong with her.

"Ok I have to go but it was nice meeting you" he said. And I just whispered a bye. I shut the door and looked at Grace.

"What is wrong with you, you just stood there," I said smacking her and laughing.

"OMG, he is the hottest guy ever," she yelled.

"I know Grace I saw him" I laughed.

"No you don't know Ella , I need to have him like right now, he doesn't even look human. I think I'm in love and I want to make kids with him" she rambled.

I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt, "Grace are you serious, you just met him and he's my neighbor so your probably gonna see him again."

She was about to say something when the smell of something burning got to my nose. "Oh no, my bacon is burning," I screamed. Me and Grace ran to the kitchen where we found the delicious bacon all ruined and black with smoke coming out of the pan. "This is all his fault, he distracted us" I exclaimed.

"Don't blame that poor beautiful man he was just bringing us cookies and by the way his name is Lucas," she said smiling. I smacked her arm and she just laughed. We ended up eating waffles and Lucas' cookies for breakfast which were delicious. He probably did not make them.

When I was cleaning up, I heard Grace ask,"Ella can we go shopping I need new clothes." One weird thing about Grace was that every time she met someone new, she had to go shopping.

"Sure we can go but if you buy anything unnecessary, I will hurt you," I warned her.

"Ok yayy we're going shopping" she squealed like a little girl. And that is what our day consisted of. At around nine, I dropped Grace of at her house and went home. My new neighbor had a guest tonight because of the extra car on his driveway. I went inside and was watching tv (gossip girl obviously) when I decided to take out the trash.

As I took out the trash, I could see from the side a girl walking to the car in my neighbors driveway. So his guest was a girl. Okie dokie.