I See What He Sees.

"Aaron there's already noises being heard downstairs." Jay called Aaron back into nerve centre just as we were about to head in. "Someone is walking around."

You could see the panic in his eyes, Aaron having to decide who goes in or what action he takes. His mind was moulding over on what to do.

"Should we head down? Gear up with the SLR camera, voice recorder?" I gave my input.

"Y-yes. Alright Jay you stay here. Bill and Ty follow me, we'll head down and find some answers. I want you Bill with the SLR and Ty you ask questions." He nodded and led the way down to the basement.

"Thank you Ty" Aaron whispered.

As we all in the basement we stood around quietly for a second, it was silent at first. You could hear a pin drop it was so quite. "I'm scanning the area but nothing so far" Billy spoke.

I looked up towards the basement door and saw red eyes. I wanted to close my eyes and hide but my body reacted in a way it's never before. It wanted to watch the eyes, study the eyes and see why they make me scared. What's in them? Who is it?

"Ty?" Billy noticed me off guard. "What are you seeing?"

"Eyes. Red eyes." I continued to stare.

"Take it easy Ty" Aaron warned me.

I walked up the stairs as the red eyes got bigger, I was intrigued. Thy were exciting me. "It's okay. They're- they're not scary." I held my hand out.

As the silence filled the air it was shortly changed but a massive growl. A black mass charged for my hand making me step back and lose my balance, I fell down the stairs landing on my ass.

"TY!" Billy shouted. "What was that! Did you hear that growl!" Billy panicked.

"Stop!" I shouted. "Don't scare it." Aaron helped me to my feet. "Leave me alone?"

Aaron growled. "No." He stood up straight showing me how big and tuff he could be but size was no competition for the dead.

"I can do this." I placed my hand on Aaron's face. "Let me do this." I whispered.

Aaron's POV

"I can't believe we left her." Billy peered at the screen watching my every move.

"She promised me she'll be okay." I stood behind Billy regretting my decision. Surely Zak would be furious with me if he knew what was happening.

"She's brave." Jay spoke. "Does she have any way of us contacting her?"

"Yea, walkie talkie." I huffed.

We all watched Tyler standing in the darkness alone, everyone and then she'd reach her hand out but she'd soon  pull it back into her like someone was trying to pull her.

"I don't know why you think red eyes are scary." She spoke. "Red doesn't always mean evil." She took a seat on the spare chair behind her.

"She better not taunt. She's in there alone." We all jumped as Zak appeared in the tent. "And why is she in there alone?" He folded his arms and looked me dead in the eyes.

"She can do it Zak. Give her a chance." I glared at him, I was going to help Tyler achieve what she wanted. She wanted to be fearless, I was going to out her through her fears so she'd see they're not so bad. Zak grabbed a seat and watched her with us.

"Red demands attention." She got angry, her face turned harsh. I looked to Zak who leaned forward and was intrigued by Tyler. "You've gotten what you want out of me, scaring me, torturing me, taking my family away from me. But no more, you now listen to me!" She stood up and threw the chair in to the darkness in front of her.

"Aaron" Billy spoke in panic.

"It's okay Bill" Zak patted his shoulder.

"I won't be bullied by your eyes. I won't be bullied by what my parents did to you, they're dead go haunt them! Karma didn't have to be out on us." She stood her ground.

"Who is us?" Jay questioned.

"You didn't have to take John, you should've taken my parents. They did you wrong, not us, not children." She continued to yell in the dark.

"Whoa!" Jay jumped. "Someone get in there! A shadow just walked down the stairs!" Jay grabbed his walkie talkie. "Tyler!"

"Yes Jay."

"A shadow is coming for you. We're sending someone down, stop the taunting jay panicked.

"No don't sent anyone." She threw the walkie talkie. "You're coming! Good let's do this!" She opened up her arms ready to take it on.

"I can't watch!" Billy threw in the towel and stormed out of nerve centre.

"You destroyed my life." She softly spoke. "You destroyed my family. What will it take for you to leave me the fuck alone?" She collapsed to her knees.

'You're the gifted one.'

"HOW THE HELL DID IT SPEAK? SO CLEARLY! SHE HAS NO SB11 ON HER!" Zak freaked.

"I'll do anything if you tell me where John is." She replied. "I need to know where he is!"

'I lost him.'

"I lost him too." She broke. She laid on the floor crying, her body was drained.

"I'll go get her" I got up to head inside but Zak stopped me. "Dude come on."

"You want her to be fearless, teach her now. She is weak and vulnerable. He will target her now, this is where she needs to find her ground. Fight it." He was right, I wanted to teach her so I sat back down and watched her tear herself apart.

"He was only a kid. I didn't believe him about the devil, but you're real. You're so very real." She cried.

Everything was tense, we could feel the energy from just watching Tyler. I wish we could help her but there's not much we can do. We all exchanged looks at one another but no one spoke, no one moved. It's like we were Tyler, we had nothing to say, no answers and unable to move.

"Where'd she go?" Zak looked up.

"Jay!" I shouted. "Go back, rewind."

"I'll go look for her!" Zak got up, he still was unwell and it was freezing outside.

"No! You're sick! Let me find her, this is my lockdown. I'm in charge" I got out of the tent and raced inside.

"Tyler" I shouted. "Ty--"

I saw he walking up from the basement, she looked exhausted. I wrapped her arms around me and picked her up. "I got you." I whispered to her.

"I'm. Not scared anymore." She whispered and then she passed out on me.

As I looked down at her I could see how Zak was territorial of her, she was kind, beautiful and so pure riddled with an evil past. I took care of taking her back to the RV, I felt Zak watch me as I carried her safely to his bed.

"You treat her right." I demanded. "If you're willing to have her, don't ruin her."