The Two of Us Part 2

Third Person's POV

Early in the morning, the two assigned vikings already got themselves prepared, separately.

Hiccup told them to meet him in the Academy for final instructions before they'll sail off the sea.

Asin got himself his small bag, where he puts some things, especially for emergency purposes and his throwing knife in the back of his shoe. (A/N: the picture above is Asin's body figure and he's attire with his scythe, he also grew up, y'know. Thanks BellaSquared !)

He cleaned Nightcrawler and made sure he got his dragon enough food and water. Nightcrawler turned green after he got cleaned. He placed his scythe on the side of Nightcrawler, just above his bag.

While Heather got herself a small bag too, where she puts her little horn and same thing for emergency purposes. She feeds Windshear and cleaned her, too. Her double axe were placed on her back.

The two are ready and now they're both heading for the Academy.

Astrid wanted to escort her brother, she and Stormfly were just at his tail. Following them to the Academy.

He sighed in relief when he saw that he was the first one to arrive. He don't even know what was the sigh for.

"Are you nervous, Asin?" Astrid suddenly asked.

Why would he be?

"Me? No. Of course not." He quickly replied.

"Be careful out there, you know what those hunters can do." Astrid said.

"I will, and besides, Heather's with me." Her brother replied.

"Don't put all the work on a girl!" Astrid exclaimed. "You know that!" She added.

"I know! I know! I'm fully aware of that." He reacted.

"Good." She smiled.

And soon, they heard some flaps of wings and saw Hiccup with Toothless.

"Oh. Good morning Astrid, didn't expect you were coming here, too." Hiccup started.

"Just wanted to escort my brother until he departs," she said and jumped off Stormfly and hugged her boyfriend.

Hiccup kissed Astrid forehead and smiled widely.

After some time, Heather arrived with her axe on her back.

"Alright since you two are here, we better start discussing things." Hiccup started.

"Look, as the basic informations were told yesterday, there's more of it as you think. We are still unsure of the ship's identity, so better be careful not to get caught. Another is that, if they are hunters, protect the dragons and the island. I'll let Astrid send some convoy to aid you. Lastly, come back here, alive and in one piece." Hiccup finally said.

"We will." Asin quickly answered.

Then they both mounted their dragons and trailed off.

"You don't seem to get nervous about sending them." Astrid wondered.

"They're highly skilled vikings, just like you. They are both trusted and reliable, and I hope they are to themselves." Hiccup answered.