How to enter + FAQS (*)

Here is how you enter:

- Make sure to add this story to your library to receive notifications for upcoming raffles (this is not mandatory)

- Fill out the following form {form will be posted on each individual chapter} Do not post the form on this page! (If the title says closed, it's too late. There will be a time limit!)

Entry form:

Name:
Tag two people you think would be interested:
Do you want to earn extra tickets?:

- Wait for the raffle to go on!

Example form:

Name: Alexa
Tag two people: @/so and so
Extra tickets?: Sure!

**Extra tickets will have to be earned. Please PM if interested/want to learn more**

FAQS

~ How many people have to enter?

At least five people have to enter.

~ What will happen if there are less than five?

The raffle will be prolonged until there are enough people to participate.

~ How many people will win?

There will be a total of three winners.

~How long will each raffle last?

Each raffle will last a week long. The deadline will be posted on each individual raffle.

~ When will the winners be announced?

The same day as the deadline; after I do the raffle and make the chapter.

~ How long will it take for the prizes to be handed out?

No longer than a week.

~ How long do I have to collect my prize?

Please message me within a week.

~What if the person does not respond?

Unless they message me with a really good excuse before the next raffle, their prize will be revoked and an extra winner will be added in the next raffle.

**Invitations**

I will be inviting those who have shown me that they've read my book and helped me. These people will be tagged in one raffle and be put in the next if they help again. These are people that helped before the raffle was put out. They will also be given a special thanks in that raffle page~

**Extra tickets**

You may earn extra tickets by doing the following:

~ Placing a message on your message board to all followers talking about a book of my choosing (1)

~ Voting for three chapters on the book of my choosing (1-10; 1 for each set of three)

~ Giving helpful feedback on chapters in the book of my choosing (Anywhere from 1-50; 1-2 based on how helpful your comment was on an individual chapter that I assign to you)

*The numbers shown by the extra stuff is how many extra tickets you can earn!*

~Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. Without further ado, let the raffles begin!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~