(EDITING SOON 5/2015) Chapter One: Adventure Begins

"Ouch! Fletchling you little-!" I whined in aggravation as I slowly opened my eyes, blurred out my room but slowly regaining sight. The sun gleamed into my shades-of-pink decorated room, as I saw a blurred figure flying in circles around my bed. Regaining stable sight, a striking pain filled my forehead as the singly bird flew in circles above me.

"Chirp chirp! ♪" Fletchling hummed as the bird Pokémon now flew downstairs. I sat up on my bed, yanking the curtains open from the window next to my bed. My vision was was stable but hasn't adjusted to the light, so the sun prickled my eyes as they battered.

"Aggh!" I groaned as I rubbed my olive eyes; stretching onto my new bed. I've gotten used to my new room as well as house quickly, we've only been here for a week and I love this region! Though is completely different from Kanto, Kalos is definitely a place filled with wonders and excitement in every corner!

Leaping out of my bed, with still a slight pain from Fletchling's stupid awakening, I did a couple of other stretches before letting out a distasteful yawn. Rubbing my eyes, my vision stabilizes. I rushed into the mirror, located just to the left of me. My feet rubbed against the soft carpet; I now stood perked up as I flashed a weak smile to myself. My hair wasn't a mess as you would expect it to be, just a little uneven here and there. For my nightwear, I had a pink-striped pink outfit with a pink bow fitted on top of my sandy hair.

Smiling at myself, I ignore the rude awakening of a while ago & happily skip to my closet.

This was my favorite part if the day, planning out what you're gonna wear~!

"Hmm...what should I wear to-today..." I drawled as I looked at myself in the mirror, entangling my fingers in my honey-colored hair. Now that I notice, my hair needs a new style! Or I just need to brush it, bed hair is yuck-!

"Serena, hurry up with ya? Breakfast is already ready and it's cooling down! I don't want you to complain that your food is too cold!"

My mom...well she's pretty famous back at Kanto. She used to be the legendary 'Rhyhorn Racer.' Anything she wanted, she always got it. Beautiful? That's her; a lot of people think she could be the top next model, even better than Elesa, the super model from Unova. I doubt that though, wah! I don't mean my Mother's ugly; just that Elesa is a beauty god...

Ugh, insecurities are a killer.

Quickly scurrying through my cabinets, I couldn't find anything that I liked to put. I don't have plentiful of clothes, and most of them are dirty anyways.

Wait...this is perfect! How come I never noticed I has this lounging in the drawers!

It's nothing much, but I certainly love it. It's a jet-black buttoned shirt, along with a cherry pink ruffled skirt.

Allowing myself to feel a spark of joy, I quickly hurried into the restroom, knowing today is gonna be a great one!

"Hun, you have plenty of skill to become the best trainer there is! Don't be so down about yourself. You can as well become the master of Rhyhorn racing." Mother comforted me as she wrapped harms arms around my shoulders. We were sitting in the living room, we already finished breakfast. We now watched as fantastically skilled trainers battled in TV.

Arceus...I would do anything to become one of them. That's basically why Mother is comforting me. I kinda let out an outburst that I have no talents whatsoever, and that I envy to become a trainer.

"Mom, I can't handle becoming a Rhyhorn racer! During practice I always get hurt in someway when I try to ride Rhyhorn. And I don't even know the first thing about being trai-"

RINNNNGGG-!

Startled, I literally jump out of the coach, tumbling down onto the floor. I landed on my bottom, hitting my arm onto the coffee table right next to the plasma.