After Grand Prix Finals

Right after Yurio and the other skaters Left Victor pulled Yuri into their Room . As the door slams shut and bodies are hurriedly pressed against each other in a fiery frenzy of hot fever.

Victor forces his tongue into the younger boy's mouth and their tongues danced passionately . Yuri moans into the kiss and grabs his lover's coat, jerking Victor forward to eliminate any sort of possible space between them.

The kiss is imperfect, rushed, and sloppy, but at the same time a symbol of their hottest moment of their lives. Teeth clacked together and tongues twisted around each other. Nothing is off limits. Victor growled sexily and bites Yuri's lower lip, only causing the younger boy to moan louder in pleasure. Victor lets his hands grasp firmly onto Yuri's Dark locks of hair, yanking and pulling every chance he gets. Not a word has yet been spoken.

Even when the couple pulls away for air , they both remained silent. When the hot passion paused, they stared into each other's eyes with their foreheads touching and their breath still rugged and uneven. The close proximity of their bodies continues to warm the temperature between them. Oh, but this scene is not yet finished.

Victor grabs Yuri's face and holds him there for a moment, Victor's legs in between Yuri's legs , pushing him against the walls as Victor smiled at the Younger boy

"You bit me." Yuri groaned as Victor Caressed His lips

Victor then responded, a smile played across his smug face. "You liked it."

Victor then grabs Yuri's waist , pulling him close to him as he slowly lifts Yuri off the ground .Yuri quickly wrapped his legs around Victor's waist and his arms around his neck .

Yuri blushed slightly as Victor laid him gently on the bed and starts to undress. 'Damn , Victor is so hot... ' Yuri thought to himself as they slowly strip each other naked. It's the most normal thing in the world for them, and yet also the most erotic at the exact same time.

"Yuri i love you~" Victor whispered into his ears

" Victor... I " Yuri hesitated slightly ' I.. I -I lo-love yo- "

Yuri didn't get to finish his sentence as Victor grabs Yuri by the neck and pulls him into a kiss again, this time softer, while still retaining the same passion as their kiss before .

Heat generates deep within Yuri's stomach and he just snapped as fast as he could
Yuri unbuckled Victor's pants . With his pants still firmly resting on his hips, he rolls his hips forward and lets out a lewd moan.

Victor grabs Yuri's hips as they continued their kiss as he encourages Yuri's movement.

They only stopped when the friction between their jeans becomes unbearable. Suddenly the pace picks up alike to when they were both pressed against the door . Motions are hasty and frenzied as Victor practically pushed Yuri off him , only long enough to tear his pants away. And once Yuri is fully naked and exposed, Victor pulls him onto his lap again.

And then they're kissing again, Yuri left without a single piece of clothing on his body, sitting on top of Victor , whom is wearing nothing but a pair of unbuckled jeans.

Victor slips his hands behind the younger boy's back, entrapping him in his arms as their mouths clash together repeatedly. As his hands travel downwards . Yuri pulls away , trying to say something but is met by those familiar lips again.

"Shh... Yuri " Victor whispers against Yuri's lips, his hands tracing lazy circles around Yuri's sensitive back.

Yuri started to grind again, rubbing his naked body up and down and just all over his lover , pressing their genitals together in a desperate attempt to generate friction.