Chapter 2. My new home

I am woken up by the staff on the train. As i look outside the window i see lots of mountains, woooow ! so pretty. The staff tell me that it is soon time for me to get off. I start packing my stuff. I wonder how long i have been here. It was morning when i arrived but it is night now, i mean i can barely see the mountain, only their dark blue shadows. 

We arrive at a small train station, still it is cute and very British looking, like Victorian haha. I almost fall while stepping off the train, how embarrassing.. ughh always has to happen at moments like this. I just stand there and look around, no idea of what will happen next. I find the nearest bench and sit down on it, its dark brown with green marks on it. As i sit there for about 15 minutes a nice looking old lady and a man come and sit beside me on the buss and as soon as the old lady catches a glimpse of me her eyes light up." You are a student of Blackspring !," The old man sitting beside her i assume is her husband tries to get her to quiet down. To not cause more commotion i answer" yeah I suppose I am from today" .. you can hear the positivity in my voice. She lights up even more and start to tell me about the school"

" DEAR YOUNG WOMAN," her husband pulls her arm to signal that she is speaking to loudly. The old lady laughs and continoues to speak but only this time in a lower tone. " exuse me but let me tell you something, i used to go to that school when i was around your time, and yes i do realise that the media wants you to think that this school is brand new and that only the richest of the richest get to attend but that is far form the truth. this is actually a school for people with beautiful hearts and a mind that needs to get the opertuinity to blossom" as the old woman goes on and on about having a pure heart a man who looks like a buttler comes up to me and signals me to follow him. 

This time i get into a fancy looking black car with black windows and we drive off, the butler looking old man makes small talk with me asking my name and where i am arriving from and then after driving for about 10 minutes we pull up in front of this Victorian style mansion. I can only assume that this is my new school, its is incredibly beautiful and I am just wowed. It looks rather large but still so small and personal. All around you can see teenagers sitting in the grass on their phones or reading a book, doing homework or just chatting. Actually thinking about it everything has been way to perfect, and I feel like Iv'e been way to naive about everything, I mean imagine if the email was from traffickers and i would never be free again. Alright I'm getting of track again. 

The butler looking man leads me towards a the same woman from yesterday in the car. She smiles to me and signals me to follow her. We walk up the stairs to the mansion, oh I'm sorry * School* This is after all where I will be attending from today. The inside of the building is beautiful, after walking up some stairs, past the library we arrive at the floor where my room is supposed to be. She hands me a old looking key and then leaves me alone in front of the room.  I turn the key and open the room, it seems like I already have a roommate, who is not super girly like was expecting. The clothes are all over the bed and I would not say this person is messier than me but not exactly that clean. ( By the way I'm a pretty messy person myself) I start taking my new clothes the stylist chose for me yesterday and place them neatly inside my side of the closet. I know i will not be able to keep my closet clean for more than 3 days at most. Then I take the blanket cover that is neatly folded on my bed and make my bed. The pattern is dark blue and golden and It's beautiful. I am very fond of my new room I check the clock and its only 14:00 I wonder where I actually am. Wait a minute I did not even inform my parents that I am here ! they must be worried sick. 

I grab my phone as quickly as i can and dial in my mothers number and call her. She answers after 2 calls and sounds annoyed of the fact that I'm calling her. " Mom I do not mean to interfere with your day but I just felt like making sure you knew that I am going to be attending a boarding school for the rest of this school year at least." .. mom answers in a annoyed tone " Of course I have already been informed of that, I just hope by staying at that school your grades will start to rise. " that's all she says before breaking up the phone call.. I feel the sadness strike me like a lighting. I honestly do not think that my family cares about me, I am just the older daughter who is a complete failure. But oh well that's just how things are, after all life is never going to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I am just going to build a good life here. I sit myself down on the bed and Write down in my diary that you are currently reading. But i do not feel like this is a normal diary so I will refer to you as my friend. You are the only one who know how i feel inside so lets go together on this journey through life.