House Of The Rising Sun

Evelyn- Normal
Third Person- Italics

"It's just you and tattoos don't add up." Kate said to Jack. They were both on the beach and Jack had a backpack on him.

"Are you one of those hard core spinal sergeants?" Kate asks. Jack laughs. "That's me. Hard core." Jack said.

"You guys finished talking. We got to get a move on, all those people are waiting for us to get some water." Charlie said. "The great white hunters getting restless." Charlie said while looking at Locke.

"Ok let's do this." Jack said while walking. "Hey Charlie, I was talking to Jack about his tattoos." Kate says to Charlie. "Ohhh you guys have and inside joke. How absolutely wonderful for you both." Charlie said as The walked over the wing of the dead plane.

"Water is this way." Jack said as they got further into the jungle. "This is it." Jack said while leading them to the water. "It's amazing." Locke said. "Absolutely." Said Charlie.

"Hey guys? Shouldn't someone look through this stuff? Could be something useful in here." Charlie said. "He's got a point." Locke said. "I do?" Charlie asks. "Yeah. Bring me your bottles. Keep an eye out for any medical supplies. "Drugs. Ok." Charlie said.

Without anyone noticing Charlie snuck off. He grabbed something out of his pocket, a drug that he was going to take. "Don't move." Locke said. Charlie stood still.

"Look I was just going to take," Locke stopped his sentence. "Do Not move." Locke said.

At this point Charlie was confused. "What's going on?" Asks Jack who walks up with Kate. "Shh." Locke told them. Soon Bee's started to buzz.

"He's standing on a bee hive." Locke said. Charlie looked down. "What's a bee hive doing there!? Bee hives are supposed to be in trees!" Charlie said scared.

"What now?" Jack asks. "If he moves he'll split the hive." Locke said. "I don't like bee's ok. I have an irrational fear of bees, I think I'm allergic to bees." Charlie said. "Will you be quiet? We need to get something to seal the hive" Locke told Kate and Jack.

"Yeah, Hurry." Locke tells Kate and Jack, they both run off.

Evelyn

  I finally woke up, it looked like it was the middle of the day. I try and get up, I lean outside of the tent to hear and see Micheal talking to a group of people.

"I was just walking the beach with my son and all the sudden this dude was all up on me. I didn't do anything." Micheal said. Then Sun's wife said something loudly, like I said earlier I am not Korean so I don't understand a word they say.

"Surely there must be something your not telling us." Sayyid says. "Surely? Where you from man?" Micheal asks. "Iraq." Sayyid said angrily.

"Ok. I don't know how what is in Iraq, but in the United States of America, where I'm from Korean people don't like black people. You know that!?" Micheal said angrily. Sayyid shakes his head no.

Yet again Jin says something I don't understand. Where Is Jack? Maybe he can help sort this out?

"Maybe you oughta talk to him!" Micheal points at Sayyid. Sun try's to say something to us in Korean, I think she wants the cuffs off of her husband. "The cuffs stay on!" Sayyid yells.

Then my legs start to get wobbly, and I fall to my knees. Dang it. I whisper to myself. "A little louder oh mar maybe she'll understand you." My uncle said to Sayyid. Oh great..... this is going to end just perfectly.....