Confidence Man

Hey guys! I'm back! And no I didn't die, I'm very much alive. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks but I've been super busy and had no time to update, because of midterms which are coming up, for me anyways. So silly me in the last chapter I should have continued it to be longer but I didn't, I forgot to put in the part where Sun speaks English to Micheal, so I just wanted to notify that to you all. Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to vote and comment! I'll very much appreciate it!
--------------------------------------------

   Evelyn- Normal
Third Person- Italics

Evelyn

    "Hey Evelyn." I look up to see Jack. "Hey." I replied. "Come with me, I need your help to get something from your uncle." Said Jack. "What would that be?" I ask him. "Inhalers for Shannon, we believe he has them. She's having an attack. Apparently Boone got hit by your uncle because he was searching through his stuff to find the inhalers." Jack explained to me.

   I rolled my eyes. "Why would my uncle need inhalers he doesn't have Asthma!?" I practically yell. "I know that's what I said." Said Jack.

"So you come with me? Maybe do something fun after Shannon gets better, hang out a bit?" He asks me. "Sure. I'd like that." I replied. He nodded his head. "Let's go, to the beach." He said. "Jack. Can you carry me there?" He looked confused. I gulped. "Why you ask? Your leg is broken?" He asked me.

"I have a condition, it's hard for me to walk." I said. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jack asks. "Because." I said. "Because why?" Jack asks me. "I don't know." I said. "Alright up we go." He said as he picked me up, I was surrounded by his arms.

Half Hour Later

  "There's Sawyer." Said Jack. My uncle was sitting down in a chain, looking out at the beach. Jack put me down, as I limped over to where my uncle was sitting.

He looked up at me. "Hello, your condition ok?" Asks Sawyer. I crossed my arms. "Really?" I ask him. "I actually care about you ok? You can't keep me from wondering." He replied.

"I'm fine." I said. "Really? I just saw you limp over here." Said my Uncle. "Where are the inhalers?" I ask him. "What inhalers?" Asks Sawyer.

"Inhalers, the kind you use to give your self more oxygen if you have Asthma?" I said. "Right....." He said slyly.

"Listen Red, if you go fetch me Kate, I may as well tell you my story about the inhalers. Hmmm." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Uncle please Shannon is dying she's my friend." I said. "Shannon? She's the one who bosses you around? The one you called a snob?" He shook his head with disappointment. "She was just looking out for me." I reply. "If you get me Kate." He said.

That's the last thing he said to me before I stomped over to Jack, I almost fell my Jack caught me. "What he say?" Asks Jack.

"He wants me to go fetch Kate. Otherwise he won't tell us about the inhalers. I tried, normally he listens to me, because apparently I'm the only one he cares about, but I don't know what's gotten into his head." I said as he gripped on to my wrist to keep me from falling.

"Shannon's going to be ok, Sun is doing some Korean ointment thing I don't understand how that is helping. I guess. But hey stay, I got to go get Sayyid." Explained Jack. "Jack you aren't going to torture him are you?" I ask. "No and You know you can call me Dad, if you want to I mean you call Sawyer Uncle so I thought......" His voice trailed off.