Chapter - My Old Friends?!

She remembered her past. How Ty had found in Minecraftian City when she was looking for someplace to stay. How she found out he was a vampire. How he had had helped her. Him introduced her to his friends. But she especially remembered how when she had been out for a walk one day with him when a gang of men had taken her and blocked her powers. They scared off Ty.

She couldn't remember two of the friends. But she remembered how scared she had been when they kidnapped her. She had been 16 at the time. She had been staying at Ty's house for 2 years. She started crying and barely heard when Mitch walked in. "Eclipse... What's wrong." He asks, hugging her, running his fingers through her silvery black hair.

"I-I just remembered when a friend and I were out for a walk and a gang kidnapped me." She cries into her hands. "Who was your friend?" Mitch asks. "Well, he was like a brother... And his name is Ty... But people call him De-" "Deadlox?! Eclipse?! IS THAT REALLY YOU???!!!"

He jumps back. "TY AND ALL OF US LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!!" He exclaims. She lays her ears back, then pricks them back up. "Wait... BajanCanadian and ASFJerome... You were... You're kidding... Mitch and Jerome... Those were the names I couldn't remember!" She smiles and jumps up.

"The others gave up, but I have still been looking for you... I feel really bad for not remembering you when you came into the Hunger Games..." He frowns. "I couldn't remember much, and I should've remembered when I saw the Moon Sword. And when I saw you..." He looks down. "Don't worry about it, Mitch." She smiles. "How are the others?" She asks. "Ty still misses you and talks about you sometimes. The others have tried to forget so they wouldn't be sad." He smiles back.

"I got an idea..." She smirks. "Be right back..." She teleports into Ty's room. 'Guess he still lives here...' She thinks and smiles. Suddenly, he walks in and shrieks when he sees her. She raises her eyebrow. And glances over at her picture on his desk. He follows her gaze and walks over and sighs. "Why does those memories still haunt me, Eclipse..." Tears threaten to flow flow down his face.

She walks over and and says, "Ty..." "Go away nightmare..." He cries and sits on his bed. "Ty, it's me, Eclipse. I'm really here! I'm not dead!" She says, sitting next to him. He looks up and gasps. "ECLIPSE!!!!!!" He shouts. She cringes, but hugs him. "It's ok, Ty, I'm here." She whispers. "What? How? How did you find me? How are you alive?!" He asks. "I killed all of them... And Mitch found me at the Hunger Games." She smiles.

"I've missed you so much, Eclipse... Eclipse..." He hugs her tight and starts crying. "I-I th-thought you w-were dead..." He cries. "Shhh. Everything is fine. I'm here. I'm never leaving again." She says quietly. "I'm so glad you're back..." He looks at her. She stands up and opens his computer.

Once it opens up, she clicks on Skype. She presses group call and calls everyone except Mitch and Jerome. Sky is the first to answer, then the others. Automatically, Sky shouts "BUTTER(BUDDER)!!!!!!!" All of the others don't pay attention, and stare at the screen in shock.

Jason is the first to speak. "E-e-eclipse....?" His hand drops to his side and a song starts playing. He pays no mind, and Eclipse smirks. "Any other guesses?" She looks at the others. Sky's sunglasses fall off as do Bodil's. Jason takes off his helmet. Jordan looks over his Usher sunglasses. And the others look in shock at her. "Haha! You should see your faces!" She laughs. "Yes, it's me, Eclipse! I'm back!" She smiles. Everyone goes crazy at that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, guys! There's CH. 2! Hope you enjoyed! The first time I wrote it, Safari had to be an idiot and delete everything! Stupid iPad mini! Oh well... Anyways... Bye!

~HG