Chapter 4 - Help! And LET'S PARTY!

Eclipse and Alexandra talked for a while. But after a while, Alexandra had to go. "See you later!" Eclipse smiles. "Ok! See ya' later!" Alexandra jogs off, and Eclipse sighs. "It's nice to know that some people accept me for who I am... Not what I am..." She walks off and soon comes to the edge of the forest. She pauses for a moment then shifts into full winged wolf, walking in. "It sure is nice here..." She thinks out loud. Suddenly, she hears a shout for help...

A girl was backed up against a tree by some zombies and creepers. Her wolf was injured with a broken leg and Phil the Enderman was visiting the End. "HELP!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!" She shouts. "Mwahahaha! Do you think I'll let you go?" A ghostly, evil voice echoes throughout the forest. "Leave the poor human alone, Herobrine." Another evil voice says and a silvery black wolf appears.

"Leave. Now." The wolf says, silver eyes flashing red. The mobs quickly run away. "You idiot, Eclipse! YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS WILL PAY!!!!!!" Herobrine shouts. "YOU'RE WRONG!!!!! I HAVE THE MOON SWORD!!!!!!" She shouts back, her voice echoing throughout the forest.

"Are you alright?" The wolf asks, looking up at her. She was kinda freaked out. "Don't be afraid of her, Kitty." Phil and Rancune say in unison. "AHHHH!!!!!" Kitty screams. Eclipse shifts into her human-ish form. "It's fine. I'm Eclipse." She smiles, then walks over to Rancune. "Hey, Rancune. Broken leg, eh?" Eclipse pets his head. Rancune nods. "One sec..."

She places her hand on Rancune's leg. Her hand glows as does his leg. The leg heals, and Rancune is back on his feet. "Thanks, but I do like my privacy..." Kitty says. "As you wish, but I seriously would like it if you came back with me for a little while..." Eclipse replies. "To a werewolf-brine home?!" Kitty exclaims. "No, I live with humans... Except my brother, but don't worry, he won't hurt you." She smiles.

Kitty agrees, but doesn't quite trust Eclipse. Phil and Rancune follow behind. "So, where do you live?" Kitty asks. "As of now?" Eclipse walks sideways, looking at Kitty, not the path. "Yeah..." Kitty replies. "Nowhere really... Just traveling here and there..." She replies, still not watching the path.

Suddenly, Eclipse slams into Mitch. "Hey, Gurl." He laughs. "Uh... Um... Hey!" She stutters. Mitch smiles and ruffles Eclipse's hair. Kitty gives them a confused look. "We're just good friends." Eclipse laughs. "Hey, guys! Who's this?" Ian asks, walking over. "This is Kitty, Kitty, this is Ian!" Eclipse introduces them.

She silently laughs deviously when she notices the look in Ian's eyes. She smirks and looks at Mitch, who smirks back. 'You know what this calls for?' She mindlinks. He nods. "Hey, Kitty, want to join us for a party tonight?" She asks, winking at Ian. "Um... I'm not sure..." Kitty starts. Eclipse gives her puppy eyes and Phil looks hopefully at her.

Kitty finally gives in and agrees. Later at the party, everyone is laughing and talking. Eclipse had cast a spell over herself so she looked like a normal human in the facts that she now had normal ears, no wings, and no tail. "What song?" She asks, putting her headphones on. "REVENGE!!!!!!" Everyone shouts. She nods and grabs the disk.

She puts the disk in the player and looks at the others. "HIT IT, DJ!" Sky shouts. She starts the song and everyone starts jamming out. Afterwards, they do some other songs then takes a break. "Hey, Ian!" Eclipse says, walking over, her headphones around her neck. "Hey, Eclipse!" He smiles. "How do you feel about Kitty?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yaya, cliffhangers! :P Lol! Hope you enjoyed! The new OC today was entered by MineralFox! Thanks for reading! Anyways... Bye!

~HG