Adopted By BlackVeilBrides

Message before book starts: I started writing this along time ago and absolutely hate how I went about writing this. However most people
still really love this book. Im sorry for any cringe worthy moments or just parts that sound or are dumb and stupid xD  Enjoy & Thank you for reading! :3
-------------------------
So there I was sitting on my bed in the orphanage. Ive been here for 10 years.. Im 17 now and i hate my life. When i was younger i used to get abused by my father. They were always drunk. Anyways i had an adoption interview today, it was my 10th one this week and i was getting annoyed by it. I woke up and took a shower. As i was in the shower i looked over at my razor. I looked and started to reach for it. Before i could grab it i slapped my arm and got out of the shower. Once i got dressed my room mate walked in. She wasn't the worst room mate, but she was very annoying and she was a girly girl.

"Hey gurl!" She said in a super high voice

".....hi....." I mumbled

"You know you should really take down all these posters, there just a bunch of emo bands" she said as she looked at my walls. I wanted to punch her but i didn't. I just ignored her and walked out of our room. I started walking down the hall way when i bumped right into the owner.

"Hello Storm" she said looking down at me

"H-hi.. What time do i have to be downstairs.?" I asked

"In 5 minutes, in fact you can start walking down there and wait for me"

"Okay" i reply back.

Once i got downstairs i sat in a seat waiting for the owner to come down here and introduce me to them.

I look down and remember i forgot to put on my bracelets, all of my scars were showing! I ran back up stairs and grab my bracelets and quickly put them on myself. After, i run back downstairs bumping into someone.

"S-sorry.." I quietly mumble. I then looked up. It was Andy Biersack! What was he doing here. I look around him and see the rest of the band. Is this real?! I then run up to the owner.

"Is this....are they....."

"Yes sweetie. Cc is here to adopt you. Go take them to your room so they can ask you questions."

"Oh..okay" i say as i start walking towards my room.

"So your names Storm, right?" Andy asked in his deep voice

"Yes it is" I answer nervously.

Once we get to my room they enter and see all the posters on my wall.

"Damn lots of posters" Cc states.

"Haha yeah i like my posters"

Andy then runs up to a batman picture and asks if he could keep it, and of course i said yes.

"So you wanna start packing?" Cc asks

"Wait wait wait....is this real? Or am i daydreaming" i say pinching myself pretty hard.

"Haha your funny Storm, and yes its real." Says Andy as he admires is poster

"..but why?" I ask curios

"Because we need some one to have fun with us" Ashley replies back very quick.

I don't respond and start to take down my posters and pack my stuff, i go into the bathroom and get my hair products, etc. Then i see my razor, i reach for it and put it in my bag. I cant let them know. That would be bad.

I then walk out of my bathroom and they are all sitting on my bed looking at my phone, apparently someone figured out the password and they are now looking through my texts.