The Gathering-Chapter 1: End Of Time

(Usual opening theme)

(Loud thunder and lightning with rain as the camera zooms into Dragon's lair in the valley)

Dragon: (shouts) Baboon! You useless imbecile, you cant even poison Panda, you better have a good excuse!

Baboon: Sorry master!, It's that Skunk, he gets in the way! and the ninja monkeys ran away too, i will kill Panda, just let me think of another plan.

Dragon: (shouts) That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard! I don't want to see you in my lair again..

Baboon: What sir! you mean I'm banished?

Dragon: Yes! for all eternity...Now get out! (then breaths fire on Baboon)

(as Baboon leave the lair, he decides to blow up the valley)

Baboon: (angry sinister voice) Stupid Dragon! who needs him? nobody banishes me! and that Skunk and Panda are gonna pay, they are dead meat!

(Fades to black screen..meanwhile in ACME, Daffy is planning a date with Tina at Copy Place)

Daffy: Why don't you want dinner at a cafe?

Tina: (While chewing gum) Daffy, why would a couple want dinner in a cafe? we are not builders!

Daffy: Ok, what about the Zoo?

Tina: We are not children! ok, Why don't we just sit in a quiet restaurant with candles and peaceful music to listen to? (to a lady) i'll be with you in a minute!

Daffy: I don't want to go to a restaurant with some snotty nosed waiter looking at me and that stupid person who plays that instrument! i want to go to the Zoo..or shall we have a picnic?

Tina: I am not going on a date to a picnic park

Lady: Why don't you go to the movies?

Daffy: No!

Tina: Good Idea! Movies it is..

(While in Coolsville...)

Daphne: Now we'll see who the Creepy Ghouler really is...

Gang; It's Jasper Lee!

Velma: Just as i suspected all along, Jasper wasn't just after the money, he was after the estate and the gold with it too..

Scooby: How did you know?

Velma: I realized the dirt tracks on his boots after Daphne was kidnapped, then 30 minutes later, he had new shoes on, and the money that had disappeared, he had money bags stashed in his wardrobe...with the money inside.

Fred: Yeah...he was gonna switch the real money with fake ones.

Jasper: I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Fred: Well, that's another mystery solved gang.

Daphne: Let's go and celebrate, it was great meeting up with you again Josie.

Josie: Me too! hope you have fun in the next mystery!

Fred: Why dont you join us?

Josie: What? you man as a member?

Gang: Yeah!

Josie: Im flattered, looks like your'e stuck with me then.

(As the gang head to a pizza place, the Ghost Clown watches from the trees)