The Gathering-Chapter 2 -Vanitas' Return

(Usual Opening theme)

(During a heavy storm, at Villian HQ, Axel realises that Ventus has no villian to condend to he plans to bring back a familar villian, Vanitas)

Baboon: Axel! come...

Axel: Yeah

Baboon: If we want those Goodies gone, we will all need to hatch a plan to get rid of them!

Axel: Exactly...but theres a problem

Baboon: What!

Axel: All The Goodies' villians are present except for one...and we do need a leader...

Baboon; Who might that be?

Axel: Everyones worst nightmare....Vanitas! (then evily smirks)

(Meanwhile at Goodie HQ)

Ventus: (watching Lyndsey eat her breakfast whilst blushing)

Lyndsey: (looks at Ven) You alright Ven?

Ventus: (stops daydreaming) Yeah...say erm Lyndsey...

Lyndsey: (while eating) Yeah

Ventus: (twiddles his thumbs) Would you like to...(Roxas interupts and loudly burps)

Roxas: Yo! Ven (puts his arm around him)

Lyndsey: Roxas! did you really have to burp so loudly?

Roxas: Oh sorry (then giggles) Hey Ven, fancy coming skateboarding later?

Ventus: Roxas...you do know we just had an explosion? the ground is shatterd!

Roxas: I guess you're right, well see ya guys later

Lyndsey: So what was you gonna say before Roxas rudely interupted?

Ventus: I was wondering if you wanted to go out...with me? (then blushes again)

Lyndsey: (blushes) Of course i will

Ventus: (slightly happy) You will?

Lyndsey: Yeah, why not? you are the kindest, the most sweetest guy iv'e ever met. Also, i think your'e cute. You remind me of a soft little bunny.

Ventus: (blushes) Thanks! You are the most beautifal person iv'e ever seen, hair so perfect, teeth so white, eyes so bright.

(both laugh)

(while back at Villian HQ, Axel manages to bring back the evil Vanitas)

Axel: Ladies and Gents...meet Vanitas

(Vanitas appears from the dark shadows infront of them)

Axel: (refering to Vanitas) Now stronger, his and Master Xehanort's darkness combined making him....

Vanitas: (sinister voice) Stronger

Baboon: I see you have what it takes to be a dark villian

Vanitas: If it's to destroy Ventus once and for all...i will do anything! I'm your'e leader now...anything i say, you do! Got It!?

The Villians: (all evily smirk)

Vanitas: (evily smirks) Good!

Baboon: (with an evil grin) Good! what's your first mission....Kill Ventus?

Vanitas: I have a better idea (then fades to darkness)

(Meanwhile Ventus and Lyndsey are sitting on a bench)