°°Chapter 1°°

•Corrie•

"Excuse me,do you have these in a size 6?"I looked up seeing a woman and a boy."Uhh...I'll go check." I went to the back and looked for the shoe size.This happens to be one of my jobs.Its okay I guess.Neva had any problems so its cool.After finding the size I went back to give them to the lady."Thank you."She took them.I smiled and she walked off to the cash register. I sighed and sat down.

This is basically how I spend my Mondays and Thursdays.At Footlocker helping people buy shoes that don't even look right on them."Santiago! Are you slacking!?"I swear I hate this fool. His name is Gary and i swear the nigga think this some fancy ass job.Think this shit exclusive, bitch please.I stood up."Damn,can I take a break?"I asked and rolled my eyes."Yeah you can .In the unemployment line."He laughed at his lame ass joke."Fake tie wearing ass."I mumbled and went to the back.

I grabbed my phone and sighed.This shit is everyday and its annoying as fuck.I rather be with my brother.At least his ass don't have to deal with annoying ass bosses,but his ass wouldn't allow that shit.Like nigga you 3 years older then me.Wow!I shook my head at my thoughts."Oh so you think coming back here you get a choice?Get to work!"He walked up to me.I slowly looked up at him.The fuck his fruity ass gone do?I stood up."Fuck you,fuck these shoes,fuck yo fake ass tie,and fuck this job.I quit!"

The fuck I look like getting talked to like I'm 5?Nigga betta go find another bitch.I walked out and start walking home.I don't have a car.Damien usually takes me to work.I honestly don't need jobs,but I hate depending on people.I feel like a bitch when I ask people for stuff.That's just how I am .

•Chres•

I push this hoe's head down further then sucked my teeth.This hoe's head game is lame as fuck."Bitch,move."I rolled my eyes.She stood up."The fuck you mean move!?"She put her hand on her hip."Exactly what it means.Bitch move."She groaned then walked out.I shrugged and Dj came in with a confused look on his face."Don't ask."He laughed."Okay then.You ready?"I nodded.

We got in the car then his phone rung."Hello?........How the fuck you get fired?....Ight."He hung up."We gotta pick up my little sister first."I shrugged."Shid,its yo car nigga."He laughed.