°°Chapter 2°°

•Corrie•

I was sitting on a bench waiting on my brother. Nigga like taking ten years.I sighed thinking about the big ass lecture he gone give me.Like nigga, you shouldn't be judging anybody.I shrugged and stood,seeing his car pull up.I walked up to the car and saw a light skinned nigga in the front seat."Umm...excuse me?You can get in the back now."I said with a lot of attitude.

"Stop being so damn rude!"I heard Damien's annoying ass voice.The dude got out the car and chuckled.I rolled my eyes and got in the car.He got in the back."So explain how you got fired?"

All these damn questions!" The nigga was treating me like Im a damn kid."I said with a blank face.I saw Damien shaking his head."You are a damn kid."Whatever the fuck his name is was laughing in the back."Fuck ass nigga."I mumbled."Tell ya fake ass nigga to shut the fuck up."I said,looking at my brother."Aye,chill with that Corrie."I shook my head."Its cool D.She got a little attitude that shit cute."He said.I mocked him."I don't wanna go home."I crossed my arms.

"Where tha fuck you wanna go then?"He looked at me then at the road.I smirked."I wanna roll with yall."I smiled."Oh hell naw!"The dude from the back says."Roc,I got this.Hell naw!"Damien yells at me.I sucked my teeth."Damn D!I'm 16 I can handle myself!"I yell back."I don't care if yo ass 26.I told yo ass already.Just focus on school Lil sis.I got this."He smiled at me.I sighed.

~

"So he told you no.Just like that?"My friend Char asks again.Shes my bestfriend and all but she can be annoying as fuck.Damien didn't want me talking to her at first.He thought she was trynna holla at me.Yep, she a lesbian.The realest one I've eva met,but right now she getting on my nerves." Yes!Damn,how times you gone ask?"I snapped."Ima let that slide because I know you pissed."She shrugged and plopped on my bed.

"Then he had the nerve to let his fake ass 'friend' say no.Like nigga ,you ain't my fucking daddy shit."I said while shaking my head."Damn,what's his name?"She asks and sits up."I guess its Roc or some shit."She raised an eyebrow."Mmm,okay."She stood up."Welp,duty calls.Don't worry about Dj.He's just looking out for yo smart mouth ass."She hugged me."Bye."She said before walking out.

I groaned and laid on my bed. The shit is irritating. I just wanna be treated like a fuckin adult! Shit,I live like one.I heard my door open."Hey baby. You okay?"I looked up and saw my mom.

I sighed."Yeaa,I'm straight."I stared at the ceiling.My mom know how Dj gets money.She didn't like it at first but he didn't care.He continued to do it,so she said fuck it.He grown now sooo."Damien told me about you getting fired."I sat up."It wasn't my fault."

She chuckled.I miss my mom.The way she use to be before my punk 'dad' left.I was about 3  when he left.I remember her laughing and smiling all day.Now its just gone.She came and sat on my bed."Don't worry.Im not mad.Your boss was a dick anyway." We looked at each other then burst out laughing."Get ready for bed."I nodded then got up."When D coming home?"She sighed."The world may never know."She walked out.I shook my head then got up.

I took a shower then handled my hygiene. I laid in my bed then turned off the lamp.I heard the door open."Corrie!"I heard Dj."I know yo ass still up!"I ignored him.He sucked his teeth then walked out.I smirked then fell asleep.