{Frisk..}

--------------
" I cannot go walking anymore. "
--------------

Tears fell to the ground. Frisk, that's where they were. Underground, risking their life for the Monsters. You smile softly, Frisk did have a kind heart. They left you for a better cause. Frisk will probably not return; if they met a better mother than me, which is obvious.

Well, you were happy if they were happy. You continue to bake, listening to the sound of the news story.

" five-year-old Frisk ___, went Underground, risking their life for the Monsters. We thank them for their brave actions, and hope that people will accept Monsters. Let's hear from the King of Monsters himself, Asgore Dreemurr! "

You chuckled to yourself. Maybe Frisk would get adopted by the King and be a cute little princess. You can just imagine them in a little gown.

After the King's long speech, the news was done, and the sweet tune of instruments filled the air.

Today was another busy day.

TWO DAYS LATER.

Oh, the sweet sound of music. It kept you busy, it kept your mind occupied of suffering. You thanked music for it.

The shop was empty, few customers. You enjoyed the quiet. As you were in the back, you could hear muffled conversations.

"You were right, my child. This bakery is amazing!"

"Yes, but I could make pie at home!"

"You sure? Ok."

You heard a bell ring. It was your time to help people, or monsters. Walking out of storage, you yawned lazily as you approached the counter.

Stood there was a Goat Woman.

"How may I help you, ma'am?" You greeted, bowing down as a joke.

The goat woman chuckled as she pointed to a cherry pie. Through the glass, you saw Frisk.

"Frisk?" You almost yelled; tears started flowing down.

Frisk nodded. "Hello, mommy!"

Those words made your heart flutter with joy. Those words-- 'mommy' Oh, my gosh, you were so happy. You went to hug Frisk, but she was way ahead of you.

"Look how much you've grown.." You choked out.

The goat lady smiled. "Was this the mother you always talked about? Hello! I am Toriel. I have been taking care of Frisk since she arrived Underground." Toriel greeted.

You nodded, so fucking happy. Today had to be the best day that your pathetic life has ever experienced. The door chimed as it was opened, and a familiar skeleton came out. He looked at you in shock-- as if he were relieved.
--------------
It was as if he knew you.
--------------