{Dream come true?}

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Forgive me for those words, I know they're but a cliche to you"
------------------------------------------------------------------

You realize who it is. The skeleton from your dreams-- the ones where you fell in love with, and grew a domestic life with.

You both stare at each other for a moment, you're the first one to look away. Frisk giggles, running around.

You sigh, and walk over to the goat lady. The skeleton is still looking at you.

"Hello. I am ___ ___, mother of frisk. I thank you for taking care of my daughter when she was in the underground." You shake her hoof, giving the lady one of your famous smiles.

She giggles. "Oh, please, don't be so formal! Call me Toriel, and it is no problem! Frisk is such a wonderful child."

You sigh jokingly. "Oh, boy. Wait until you see what she really is. Her room is a mess-- she doesn't clean it up!"

Frisk hears you and runs over to you. "Hey! Mommy, that's no fair!" She playfully punches you, you and Toriel giggling.

Frisk then runs over to the skeleton, dragging him over to you. The skeleton looks short, but he's actually taller than you. Is he short for monsters? Toriel seems really big compared to him.

"Dunkle! This is my Mommy! Mommy, this is Dunkle!" Frisk happily cheers.

You push your dreams to the side-- push your feelings to the side, and hold out your hand, asking him to shake it.

"Hello!" You smile at him.

The skeleton grabs your hand, when

Pfffft!

A farting noise.

You make a confused flushed face, realizing people still use a whoopee cushion.

"People still use those?" You raise a brow.

The skeleton laughs. "Yep. The name's Sans, Sans the Skeleton."

You giggle, looking into his eye sockets. "The name's ____, ____ the Human."

You and the skeleton stare at each other some more, creating a comfortable silence for you two, but for Toriel and frisk, it's a bit awkward.

"Anyways, when should Frisk come home?" Toriel asks.

You tear your eyes away from Sans', and look to Toriel.

"Tonight, if it isn't a bother." Toriel nods, before Sans interrupts.

"Tomorrow. I'm goin' on a date with the bakery chick." Your eyes widen and you instantly flush, being called 'bakery chick' and going on a date with the one you love in dreams.

Toriel giggles and nods, so does frisk. You look over to sans, who winks at you.

You nod, and sans beams. You kneel down to frisk's height.

"Wanna help me out in the bakery?" Frisk nods.

"We'll be back for frisk, we are going to shop around this area." Toriel says, she exits the bakery.

Sans comes over and looks down at you, who is now teasing frisk. He pats your shoulder, and you turn around and look at him.

He winks at you, patting your head. "See ya on the date." And leaves.

Frisk wiggles their eyebrows, and you laugh.

"Oh, come on!" You say.

Your dreams were coming true.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"But life is tiring, my feet are feeling sore"
------------------------------------------------------------------