How You Met

Sam: You met at the skate park. You were skating and he thought you were the best there. He watched you until you got off your board and walked over to the tree and you started doing homework. You noticed he was walking up to you and you smiled at him, he smiled back and told you that he thought you were good. You both started talking and hanging out, you went to the park everyday to show off your flips and tricks. You were friends ever since.

Jake: You were being bullied by Trent and Jake saw, he didn't understand why his friend was being mean and rude to such a beautiful girl. He stuck up for you and later he found out they only bullied you because you were Andys best friend and really smart, also you were a really big nerd and loved anime. Jake was like your 'protector' when it came to bullies, but since that day Trent hasn't bothered you.

Felix: You were a loner and everyone hated you, you were on your way to school so you put your headphones on and listened to TØP. You didn't see a car was coming, and he didn't see you since he was on his phone. You were pushed to the side as the car sped past you, you opened your eyes to see that Felix was the one who saved you. You thanked him for saving your life and the two of you became loners together.

Andy: You were on your way to the library to study. You tripped and dropped all your books, you scrambled to the floor to collect them all, but soon found that someone was picking up your books too. He gave you your books back and you both went to the library. He helped you with your math homework and quickly became 'study buddy's'

Oscar: You were best friends with Felix and one day he invited you over to record some music, so you said sure. You did vocals while Felix played guitar, you saw someone when you finished the song, Felix introduced him as his little brother Oscar. Oscar told you he loved your voice, you both started talking about interests and found out you two had a lot in common, and started hanging out.