UPDATE! (NOT A CHAPTER)

Hey, guys, it's Gabbie here, first off thank you so much for 100 views! This is my most viewed book and I'm happy that (from what it looks like) you guys like it!

Okay so, now about the book, I have some ideas for the book but, I also want some ideas from you guys. So the question is, what do you guys want to happen in the book? Drama, love, heartbreak, unexpected news. Anything you want! (Mixed with my ideas too, duh.) So comment what you want to happen!

Also, I'm working on A LOT of books at once and it's kinda overwhelming. So, updates will be slow, and I apologize for that in advance. Plus, I'm getting ready for my graduation, so I will be busy preparing for that soon too. I'm also going through some personal drama at school with a lot of my friends (some have been back-stabbing, telling secrets, mad for no reason, being two-faced, and a lot more) So, I have been dealing with that too. The only way I'm still sane and not giving up is because of my best friend Bri, so if you're reading this, thanks!

I'm sorry if I'm letting you guys down with my crappy writing/stories and the slow updates on all of them, I will try my hardest to keep updating (hopefully faster than I have).

Okay, I have this idea, but I'm not sure about it. How would you guys feel if I started an original story (not fanfiction)? Would you guys read it? I've been working on it as a mini project and that's another reason why I haven't been updating. But, I probably won't publish it until a few of my current books are finished.

Another thing, I'm probably going to start doing longer chapter's so the books will be shorter and I can finish some stories quicker and get my new one's started (I want to start new one's soon cuz I have a lot of book ideas and probably 9-13 books started that I haven't published. XD

Last thing (I promise), how many of you actually read this series and keep up with it? Cuz I'm really interested to know how many people like this series.

Well, I'm pretty sure that's all I needed to update.If not, oh well. See you guys when I update next! BYEEE!!

(copy and pasted onto all of my other books)