Running

Chance's POV

She left. My beautiful sweet angel, Blaze left. If I hadn't of been so messed up to her over the years she wouldn't have left, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RUN A PACK WITHOUT A LUNA?!

Chase, my mom, Damon, Leslie, and I went into her room. Her closet and drawers and bathroom were bare and she took her phone. I honestly don't know how she fit all that in one damn bag, but M.A. (mission accomplished).

Leslie and my mama were in hysterics and Damon was trying to calm them down, even though she isn't with my dad anymore, she's still Luna. You don't want her to cry.

The only thing that was stripped down to nothing was the bed.

We checked everything in the room to make sure we could find some trail of her but we found nothing.

My eyes starting tearing up.

'Mate. Where's my mate?' My wolf said.

'I don't know, but we will find her.'

'We have too.' And with that, we cut the connection.

I looked over to the bed and found a note. With my mate's handwriting on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chase's POV.

Looking through her room was horrible. I miss her.

If I'd let her be free, instead of fighting when she asked for that guys number, we wouldn't be here. She thinks I don't trust her. Ontop of that, me and Chance argued right in front of her. We messed up, royally.

When Chance found that note, I can't even explain how happy I was. We all walked over to the note and I got to read it.

'Dear friends and mum,

I'm sorry I lied to you Chase and Chance. I had to act like I didn't want to leave anymore so you wouldn't know. When you two kissed me on my cheeks it was the most magical thing in the entire world. You need to know that I felt something.

Leslie, years and years we've known each other and I can't believe I'm actually writing this right now. Well I just wanted to let you know, your my best friend and you'll always be in my heart. So wipe your tears. For me?

Damon, I haven't known you that long, only about a week but there's something about you that I like. Your like my big brother. Take care of Leslie for me.

Mum, lift your head u
p princess, your tiara is falling off. I know this was a bad time to just up and leave with the rejection and everything but the boys and Leslie will help you out.

I love you guys, a lot. Don't come looking for me or sending search teams after me because I will come back, on my own time. Chase, Chance, I know your probably falling apart without your mates, but try to hold yourself together
.

Until then,
Blaze
.'

"She's gone. Really left." I said.

"We have to find her!" Chance said.

"No! I know my best friend, if you go looking for her, she won't forgive you." Leslie said.

"She's right. She won't." My mom said.

"Ok. We won't, but I don't know how much longer my wolf can hold out." I said and Chance agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leslie's POV

My best friend, disappeared. After years of knowing each other. She left me. I remember on the day I shifted, when we both found out mates, she found out she was special. I rember everything.

To think that just a few hours ago we were talking and then the Alpha and Beta informed everyone she wasn't going to leave, we were all so happy. Then we heard their howls. A howl of broken and sadness.

It could only mean one thing, she left.

When Chase read the note, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But I did as I was told, I wiped my tears. It didn't help though, more tears arrived.

Although she's gone, and it will be very hard, I will try to be happy. I will serve my Luna, be happy with my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze's POV

I ran. I ran faster and faster until my legs couldn't take it anymore. I am a rogue, just like I was 3 years ago. I hated the feeling of being unsafe, knowing that at any given moment, I could die. Whether it be by hunters or a pack or another rogue.

Since I couldn't shift I will only be able to run. I stopped about a meter away from this little hut I saw. I was so scared. The only thing that could cheer me up right now besides my family was food. My favorite snack, Pirates Booty!

The way the cheese tasted was delicious. I don't want this to go away ever. I drank some water and jogged over to the hut.

Inside was pretty rusty. There was miss covering some of the walls and it smells dirty in here. I explored it, I found what I thought was the kitchen and goings nothing in the cabinets. Nothing in the fridge.

In the next room was a bathroom with just a toilet and a bath and some soap.
There was no electricity so I don't know how I'll charge my phone. Maybe go into town and get one of those chargers that works from the sun.

In the next room there was a bedroom with only a bed and a blanket. There was two hampers. One labeled dirty, one clean.That must mean someone lives here, I should go.

I turn around and see Jace. The Jace from the restaurant. Oh. My. God.

"Hey you never texted me or anything. Since that night." He said cooly.

"I would've but I had some problems. Sorry to disturb you, I'll be going now." I said, beginning to walk out.

He held his arm infront of me.

"Don't go. Tell me your story, while your doing that, you can put that delicious food I smell in the kitchen. Then you can help me clean this place up. Sound good?"

I nodded my head. "Let's get'er done." I say in a country accent.

Jace looked at me funny. Then started laughing. "W-what the hell did you just say?"

"Nothing. Lets just get this over with."

Ok guys, you like it?! What do you think will happen! Until next time, I love you guys *blowkiss* bye.