Finchmask

User: 

Name: Finchmask

Clan: DuskClan (Nice Clan name)

Gender: Tom

Appearance:Dark dusty-colored tabby, with a white chest and underbelly. He has patches of white fur which appear on his coat (mainly in the torso area). Finch has white paws and dark hazel colored eyes. Also, he carries a light tint of brown on top of his ears and his tail is a dark dusty brown ash color with the exception of his tail top, which is a dark midnight colored black. Finchmask's left eye is scarred with a skin deep claw mark which came from his father. He has trouble opening his left eye. But prefers to keep it shut since it's more comfortable. His back right leg is also scarred with a long skin deep claws mark which covers most to all of his leg which he got from a badger attack. Finchmask is normally found limping on his injured leg. (I really like the scars that you gave this character, and the fur colors are realistic enough.)

Personality: Finchmask is easily distracted by tiniest of things. Which can annoy the cats around him especially his mentor, Russletpelt. Finch tries to make up for his annoyance by being kind and caring to all of his Clanmates, tries to. When he has to deal with a grumpy elder or stubborn apprentice. They can sometimes push him over the edge which causes him to lash out. Finchmask is working on controlling his anger. But until that happens, he'll continue to lash out on any cat which pushes him over the edge. Finchmask loves food and whenever he goes to the Fresh-Kill pile or his apprentice, Deadlegs brings back fresh prey. Finch can't help but smile as he nibbles on the legs (he likes to eat the legs first.) of his meal. When Finchmask is unable to save a Clanmate or a cat (rouges, loners, kittypets, etc. He goes into a long state of depression and self-loathing. Which can last moons or even seasons! In this state, Finchmask is unable to do anything which can be a danger to himself and the Clan. It normally takes a cat he trusts like his sister, Snowfall, his apprentice, Deadlegs, or his mother, Quailfur. (Wow...his personality is interesting...he doesn't really seem that distracted. And I could totally understand his anger issues. You explained this well.)

Backstory: The backstory is super long! You can go to my page and find "Finchmask's Ref" that's where his backstory is. (I am so very sorry; I couldn't figure out a way to put the Backstory here without typing it out...I really loved you're story though, and to anyone reading this, I recommend reading it.)

Family: 

 Father: Badgerclaw: Bulky, brown colored, tabby tom with cold amber eyes and a large scar on his back. Status: Dead (Died in battle against an enemy Clan.) 

Mother Quailfur: Slick, Russian blue, she-cat with dark green eyes. With a white chest and white paws. Status: Dead (Died from Greencough.) (I love how you put green eyes! True Russian Blues have dark green eyes.)

Sister: Snowfall: White she-cat with dark blue colored eyes. Status: Alive

Brother: Wolffang: Dark gray tom with brown eyes. With a black chest and white paws. Status: Dead (Died from being attacked by DawnClan deputy, Smallnose.)

Mate/Crush: None (He's a medicine cat. Meaning that Finch has no mate.) (Yes!)

Kits: None. But he is very close with Snowfall's kits. And takes care of them when he's not busy and Snowfall's out.

Other: He is currently residing in StarClan after living a strong and healthy life (he died of old age.) And his apprentice was a she-cat named Deadlegs, now Seedflower, who is the current medicine cat of DuskClan. (I hate to do this...but I really don't like the name Deadlegs...I understand why you called her Deadlegs, but it doesn't flow well.)- 1 point

Points taken: 1

Results: 99%

Woah! Your character and his story is almost perfect! I really love how you gave me the life and death of this character. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this character, and his backstory made me feel what he was feeling on a personal level. All-in-all, I really enjoyed reading about Finchmask.