A/N

Heyo! Shorty here. Welcome to another one of my fanfics, because I'm a loser who isn't doing anything else with her life. But whatever am I right? Anyways I want to address some things with this fanfic and they're pretty important. But before I get into that I wanted to explain why I'm writing this story like this. I've dealt with a lot of these things for years, and when I moved out of my house for college they just got worse. So much worse. I have never felt more alone in my entire life than these past four months of college. I've always watched Jack and Mark because they made me feel like I had a friend in the room with me, but Ethan for whatever reason made these bad things nonexistent for hours even after I wasn't watching his videos. So this is my thank you to him in a way.  

Firstly, this fic is going to deal HEAVILY with the following:

-Depression: Depression is very real and very different for everyone so this will be a perspective of what my depression does to me. Somethings might be similar to yours if you suffer from this or very different. It doesn't mean yours is worse or less than mine. It's just different than mine. And if you do suffer from this, my heart goes out to you sweeties. Keep fighting. You'll win.

-Suicidal Tendencies and Thoughts: ^^^^^

-Self-harm: What I have in mind for this story isn't the typical portrayal, but still self-harm. Please keep that in mind. You aren't weak, and I know it's hard, but I believe in you all. You don't have to hurt yourself. You really don't. 

-Addictions: I'm mostly focusing on OTC drugs, but addictions are still addictions. You can fight it, and you aren't alone. You are not your addiction. 

-Self-hate: The bad thoughts. "If you ever have a bad thought about yourself tell it to go to Hell, because that is exactly where it came from." -Brigham Young

-Social/Performance Anxiety: I'm mostly focusing on these two because these are the two I'm most familiar with, but there are many, many different forms. Breathe, that's the best thing you can do for yourself. 

-Panic Attacks: If you don't understand what exactly panic-attacks do to people then I pray it stays that way for you. I wouldn't wish this crap upon my worst enemy. Try to ground yourself. If that doesn't work, seek methods that do. But keep in mind sometimes the only thing that works is to scream, and cry and hyperventilate for a bit. Whatever your attacks do, but they pass, they always do. Keep that in mind. 

-Eating Disorders: I don't know too much about this subject, other than what I deal with so it isn't going to be too prevalent in the story, but I don't want to surprise anyone reading. 

If any of you are triggered by these things THEN EITHER DON'T READ OR JUST BE AWARE. These are all things I suffer from and want to talk/write about but I don't want any of you to get hurt because of that. But I also don't want to ignore these things either. So please just be careful. If any of you are suffering from these things or different things, PLEASE SEEK HELP. You are not alone, and asking for help doesn't make you weak. I see a therapist weakly and she has saved my life. I don't understand why people say therapy and asking for help is so awful, because it isn't. Keep fighting, you'll win. 

Secondly, this is a work of FICTION. Lots of things will be inaccurate but I try to do my research. But I'm going to make mistakes or make things up to help the story. Every author does it I promise. That's the fun of it all though. And keep in mind that I can't cater to everyone's preferences. Just try to have fun with it and don't hate me too much. 

Lastly, this fanfic has a happy ending, just like life. But you have to work for it.  I'm always here if you need someone. No one should be alone. That's all of my disclaimers lovelies, I hope you enjoy my story.

-ShortyOfTheShire

The Virtuoso and The Muse- A CrankGameplays X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें