1.

Tyler's P.O.V

Yesterday I wore black.
Today I am wearing black.
Tomorrow I will wear black.

Let's just say Black is my happy color, and so is Mia's.

Fucking hell, there I go again, thinking about the girl when I'm not supposed to. I swear if I keep hanging with her she'll be the end of me, and yet here I am skipping class just to see freaking Mia.

I've done this a hundred times, it's unnatural for me to actually stay in class. Just a few more steps and I can get out of this shit hole, or school, same thing.

One step freedom
Two steps here
Three steps I come-

"Mr. Thomson what do you think you're doing?!" I hear- not a teacher but the fucking principal.

"Shit" I mumble slowly turning around. Time to do what I do best, lying. "Me? Oh nothing I'm just heading to the counselor's office" I say pointing to where the office is found.

"Very well, Mr. Thomson can you do me a favor?"

No. "Of course, Mrs. Smith" I say rolling my eyes, I could care less if she saw me. Sweet Mia you'll have to wait.

"Show the new girl around would you?" And that's when I see her. A girl standing behind Mrs. Smith.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:
This is it! My first chapter, I hope you enjoyed and stay to what's next to come. Don't forget to comment and vote♡ thank you. I promise they'll be more action, it's just...well this is.a short story and it's 'shortly' developing? Idk

Stay till the end to read the sequel to "ADDICTED TO BLACK" called "BAD GIRL"

Lol Hope I'm not getting too ahead of things...yikes