Divine Intervention

AN: Hey everyone this is Ophelia, just letting you know I rather like this concept I've cooked up. As always please give feedback.

Italics are memories

'Apostrophe equals thoughts/telepathy'

"Quoted Italics are Enochian"

"Talking"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Lola Grant was walking home from a party, having been mercilessly pranked and humiliated. She was average to look at nothing special, with waist length black hair that swayed in the breeze the black contrasting her Icy blue eyes. She wore a modest sweater over her tank top, with blue skinny jeans and sneakers. She recounted the night's events in her head.

Loud electronic dance music blared over speakers, teens were walking about drunk or high, Lola Sat in a semicircle with other teens including Jonah her best friend and Emma the school's Queen Bitch she thought she was so perfect with her blonde hair and skinny figure, it made Lola sick! Jonah picked a name from the hat being passed around and read off "Lola" everyone turned toward her and started catcalling, being pushed into the closet she began to kiss Jonah hesitantly, he was more of a tongue kisser than she would have guessed. Hearing a snap, like a picture being taken she opened her eyes to see a German Shepherd wagging his tail, Lola felt tears burn in the corners of her eyes and ran ignoring Jonah's shouts.

And that is how we ended up here. The sky lit up in golden light and the girl prayed that this wasn't another of her hallucinations, she heard a bang! And turned to the side, she saw a humanoid creature watching her its halo and feathered wings identifying the creature as it lunged, it swung its staff and created a deep gash within Lola's side, screaming out in pain the girl grabbed a rock and began to bash the creature's head in. As she felt warm sticky blood splatter onto her she screamed and began to sob. Jonah showed up and bent down trying to soothe her, no one noticed the girl's prayer or the being listening.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Adanyxa was a goddess majorly benevolent but still a goddess, she watched as the two Umbran Witches Bayonetta and Jeanne combined their magic to summon the infernal queen. Watching as they collapsed Adanyxa, well versed in all magics, picked up one Umbran Watch, and began to duplicate it the metal being pulled from the ground, Adanyxa imbued it with the same enchantments as the original and left the world searching for another.

In her search she found a parallel earth devoid of magic and heard a young girl's prayer

'If there is a God out there, please let me fight these visions.'

The deity was intrigued, a human who could see Angels, but is attacked by them? 'She must have the powers of an umbra witch' she thought. She looked closer and saw the child's soul was pure but damned to inferno. Making a split second decision she followed the boy and girl until he left her in a bed. Casting a sigil she left purgatorio, gathering her magic she began to cast on the child, increasing her strength, agility, and flexibility she left the Umbran Watch by her bedside with a note and Conjured a book, bound with the symbol of an Umbran Witch. Leaving the spell book she watched as the gem in the watch changed into a black diamond, pure but dark. Feeling content with her choice Adanyxa left the newly transformed Lola and resigned herself to watch and see what the girl could do.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Lola awoke feeling strange, she looked in the mirror and saw a tall voluptuous woman staring back. She saw herself naked and blushed wishing something would cover her, as if responding to her wish, she watched as her hair grew and wrapped around her body forming a skintight bodysuit. In awe of what she just saw she tried shaping something else with her hair, it shrunk back and flared out forming a halter neck dress, stretching her hair around her legs like Tights she grabbed her shoes, a pair of black stilettos, her hair that didn't shape flared out behind her and she giggled, before noticing the book and watch on her bed, remembering it's Saturday she began to read the book, immediately recognizing the book as a spell book she smiled softly and began to read, she turned to the chapter on summoning and read in the hopes it could help her fight the Angels which plague her. 'Summoning: All Umbran Witches have the power to summon using their hair as a conduit of sorts. All Umbra start by making a pact with an infernal, this grants them many powers and helps strengthen the Umbra.' Infernal?! Fearing what that meant she threw the book afraid for her soul. She walked out of her house clad only in her hair and a transparent nightgown. As she walked she began to hear a choir like singing in the air and grimaced, she began to ran, surprised she maintained balance in her stilettos. An angel appeared from behind a tree leaping out and slashed at her with it's staff, she dodged barely escaping the swipes of the angelic creature, she ran not noticing a sigil appearing and the angel traversing through it into the mortal realm, nearing a dilapidated house in the middle of the park she deftly leaped through one of the windows of the dull grey two story house idly noting everyone thought it haunted, she heard creaking and kicked out at the nearest living thing, Jonah grunted in pain as he got a stiletto to the chest, Lola's eyes widened and she quickly apologized and ushered Jonah out of the house when he screamed. The Angel! Jonah could see the Angel! Quickly leaping over Jonah she kicked the Angel sending the monstrous creature hurtling into a tree. Lola watched in growing horror as a large sigil appeared and with a shower of golden light multitudes of Angelic beasts began to appear. Jonah watched as Lola crumpled trying to form a plan to save them, then a eureka moment struck her. 'Make the pact' a voice spoke within her mind 'embrace your destiny' she moved quickly to the basement of the building Jonah following "Block the door!" She shouted. She closed her eyes and began to meditate.

'There was nothing she noted, empty blackness with no end, suddenly rays of golden light shine down upon her and dark fire burned beneath her, she began to sink and learned the words of power as a deep ancient voice spoke "Little Witch, fulfill the ritual." There was a pause as a large bluish grey hand reached out "Sign over your soul" as the words were spoken she remembers thinking 'Anything just save us' and her vision faded.'

Lola arose hair retracing and forming a funnel with violet light in the center,Jonah blushed as he saw Lola in a see through nightgown revealing her body, he felt a little blood trickle down his nose. Jonah watched as a large Magic sigil appeared behind her her onyx hair rising like a twister and bringing forth a large woman-like creature so large it destroyed the house, It's red eyes pierced through him as it chuckled bosom bouncing with the sound, she reared back her gloved arm and swung it around decimating the Angels and destroying the ground around it. Retreating back into the magical sigil and Lola fell backward hair splayed behind her like a pair of black Angel wings. Jonah, nose still bleeding couldn't handle the awesomeness of his friend's rebirth and fainted, face planting on the ground.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AN: so this happened I am half pleased with this but also half disappointed as since I typed it on my phone it feels rushed. You guessed it this is the origin story of one of my OC's Lola the Umbra Witch and Another character you will meet in the next chapter.