Love, the ultimate weapon.

AN: hey everyone this is me again, as always read and review feedback is appreciated

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Lola awoke and felt her stomach growl, blushing slightly she walked to her kitchen idly wondering if Infernals slept she then heard a growling in her mind, soft and playful 'for your information we don't, but we do take naps every now and then, it is quite boring down here' Lola smiled softly, as there was now someone who would never leaver her alone she remembered her "falling out" with Jonah and grimaced.

Jonah had come to pick her up to hang out as usual, he wore jeans and a hoodie. A more casual look, Lola stretched her hair over her body and formed it into what looked like a revealing V-cut shirt and leggings alongside her stilettos. Together they walked to the shopping mall Lola intent on buying more clothes as non of her old ones fit her new hourglass figure, she didn't notice the new way she walked swinging her hips side to side, or the men that noticed. Jonah grew flustered seeing the lustful look that grew in the eyes of the men they passed, uncharacteristic jealousy boiled over inside him and he lashed out grabbing Lola's wrist and dragging her to a side alley before forcing her up against a wall. Needless to say he learned why no one has ever tried to force themselves on an Umbra Witch.

Lola shook the memories from her head and found that they wouldn't leave, she began to tear up as Madama Rhea's voice became fainter and fainter. "Hush child" a sweet soothing voice called from behind her, Lola turned and saw a buxom woman with long blonde hair wearing a dress reminiscent of a toga. she wrapped her arms around Lola and soothed her, rubbing circles in her back. "Heartbreak is all a part of love sweetie, you will find another." she cooed, intrigued by what she said Lola asked without words what the other parts are. "Jealousy is one." Images of Jonah looking murderous flashed through her mind, in a low voice the woman said "Lust is another" 'Lola!' Madama Rhea screamed 'come on girl, don't let the goddess fool you, kill her!' Lola stood her hair extending over her body, she gazed at the lounging deity and spoke clearly,

"Aphrodite, aren't you?" with a nod from aforementioned goddess she continued, "Goddess of Love, well I must warn you, I'm quite the heart breaker!" with that last word the goddess snapped her fingers and they appeared within the shopping mall, Lola's guns floated over to her.

"I may be a goddess but I fight fair." Aphrodite remarked, Lola took the time to snark back "I don't!" before unloading a bullet into the chest of the goddess, she staggered a bit before muttering something, pink mist curled around her wound closing it in a shower of heart shaped magic. 'Be careful with this one, Aphrodite fights strictly with magic and minions.' Madama Rhea warned her, Lola leaped onto one of the railings before unleashing a barrage of bullets onto the goddess, she appeared from under a gold staff and a shimmering shield. Using her Witch Time Lola got in close to the woman and unleashed a wicked weave, the demonic fist shattering her barrier, Lola shot the goddess repeatedly spraying blood and flesh across the mall, Lola delivered a dark energy kick and held her foot there firing into the skull of the goddess. Aphrodite fell to the ground "That was too easy, what are you hiding?" Lola asked.

She narrowly dodged the sword that sat where her neck once was, she looked up into the eyes of Jonah, except his iris was bright glittering pink, Aphrodite arose from the ground a bloody gaping hole where her right eye was, blood oozed from her chest which was ripped apart by bullets, the wounded goddess laughed hollowly before commanding the man to attack, a tear slid down her cheek as Lola cocked her guns and gazed at the good man she once knew. she dodged the sword he wielded and activated Witch Time as the world slowed she shot two bullets into his kneecaps and another into his elbows, time flowed as it should once more and Jonah collapsed to the ground and in a distorted voice screamed out in pain, the sound more agonizing to Lola than any torture in the world, she looked at her old friend and whispered "sorry" before unloading a bullet into his skull, Aphrodite laughed triumphantly and snapped her fingers once more escaping the hail of bullets Lola unleashed. Seeing the goddess had fled Lola screamed, the sound haunting and sorrowful.

'Let your rage out, clear your mind focus' with those words she screamed out a sentence she had not known existed "ARGEDCO!" the hair retracted from her body leaving her naked as the day she was born and her hair spiraled upwards before smashing into the ground, a magic circle appeared and as onyx hair spiraled up a demonic saber toothed cat began to appear and swiped destroying the shopping center as a symbol of Lola's rage. Labolas as the demon was called continued to rampage as Lola collapsed exhausted from her battle, as Labolas used the last of the energy given to him by his mistress he deposited her home.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AN: So this chapter is kind of a filler for the Olympian Challenge arc. dun dun duuuuuun! Jonah is dead!!! I had nothing for him anywho, now we have a reason to kill the olympians.