Sun and Moon eternal combat

AN: hello everyone, I apologize as I am none too great at writing fight scenes so this probably wont be as amazing as you want. but nonetheless I tried. Also while yes normally the Olympians would be depicted as fair beings who fight to the rules, in my version a majority of gods are non-benevolent and will fight to win by any means necessary.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Lola looked around dazed by the sudden transportation, she turned after noticing the sound of the heavenly choir, she saw the god surrounded by legions of Angels and made her move. Running forward she raised her gun firing several times the magic bullets ripping through Angels in a bloody mess. "Now won't that be a devil to clean up?" she said taunting the Angels. An Acceptance appeared in all of its four legged glory, jumping over the Acceptance she unleashed a hail of bullets. Apollo charged the Angels forming a ring around the two fighters.

Apollo spun his staff creating a whirlwind of golden light sending it at the witch, dodging with a few scratches she retaliated by doing a back flip while firing the guns on her heels, only one bullet hit him and it didn't do much. Apollo pulled back his staff as though drawing a bow, an arrow of light appeared and he shot it upwards aiming at the sky. Lola thought that was some weird fail and rushed the god before the sky opened up in golden light, arrows made of the suns energy cascaded down onto the ground and cut gashes upon her body. when the light dissipated Apollo swung wide with his staff hoping to catch her on it, she dodged back flipping, time began to slow down and she delivered a head shot calling upon Madama to explain she listened 'that was Witch Time, witches have the power to control time and how it flows, mainly used when dodging to retaliate.' Lola smirked and said to the god as he fell back and sent Angels after her "Running away? makes sense, you are too slow to stop me!" Lola leaped into the air and twisted firing a hail of bullets every which way charging her magical power as Apollo stepped back into the ring letting loose an explosion of golden fire, Lola danced away from the fire with grace fitting for her kind.

"You speak of sense? why do you dance? that makes no sense?" he spoke in Enochian, not paying attention to the witch who appeared behind him "boo!" she said and fired another bullet through the Gods skull, still alive Apollo swung his staff at the woman but was not anticipating her dodging and activating Witch Time as the god was slowed down she unloaded five rounds into his chest before performing a wicked weave, her hair retracted from her body leaving her partially clothed as a large demonic fist sucker punched the God sending him flying and exposing a finishing move opportunity, but before she could the god roared and transformed.

The heavenly dragon like beast she watched, lunged for her. Swiftly evading his attack she unleashed her bullet arts punching and letting bullets fly into the creatures hide, the beast swung its tail and knocked her into one of the arena walls, as the cracks spread Lola took the chance to analyze the state of their battleground. She formed a plan, masterfully dodging a majority of swipes and bites from the beast she shot, wounded and enraged the thing. The dragon had no idea what it was in store for and was too distracted by the witch's bullets which burned like hellfire! Lola turned and kicked the wall shattering it, before activating her witch time and escaping the debris. Looking back she saw the heavily wounded god in human like form once more.

'Now call forth my power!' Madama Rhea roared, Lola began to summon the hair retreating from her body and shouted with all her might "PDEE BARMA!" with those echoing words the magic circle that appeared suddenly erupted the hair forming a funnel from which Madama Rhea rose "Climax!" Lola yelled and Madama Rhea grabbed the God in her hand and began to squeeze, she continued until blood exploded from her hand and she let go dropping the corpse of the God. A golden disk, no a record fell from the Gods corpse as it dissipated into light, Madama Rhea faded back into the magic circle the hair reforming her skintight suit. 'An LP we could use this, give it to me and I will have my guy craft you a new weapon to wield. Gods do not truly die, Apollo will be back but he will be wary.' Madama spoke.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

high above the clouds within a platinum temple lie a chamber with twelve thrones sat in a semicircle, eleven figures sat in the thrones which were made of various things such as plants or metal. One figure Athena called all together to report that Apollo has been sent to Inferno for the time being. "Apparently a mortal killed him" she spoke, an uproar began until a voice booming and rumbling like storm clouds sounded 

"They are no mortal" it said "A goddess, not of our pantheon has made one of this worlds inhabitants an umbra witch." letting that sink in, the gods began to panic, before their wits came about them. 

Ares arose "If it is war this little witch wants then it is war the harlot shall get!" he roared, many gods joined him in his uproar and began forming plans to bring down the one threat to their immortality. Umbra dark magic.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AN: hey everyone so this chapter was both fun and difficult to write, I am so proud I wrote such a long fight scene, many would say its not long enough! But I can barely write fight scenes from my perspective, so as always please unless you don't have a wattpad, read and review give me some feedback. It is really weird seeing people have read your story but never comment, like is it that bad???