announcement! lol

--- not a chapter, sorry ---

hey hey hey what's up? :) how has your 2014 been going so far?

First and foremost, to the people who are reading this, thank you very much! You don't know how much I appreciate you all... it's not as if I have a massive amount of readers like the other renowned writers but I WILL still continue to write and I WILL finish this story even if there is only one person reading... just because I love writing and I want to improve.. and also because I couldn't get over the world of Harry Potter.... the plot I've imagined would be wasted if I wouldn't share it with you ;)

As it happens, I'm gonna make some changes in each chapter. I will now be adding Snape's pov (yayyyy!) because I feel like the connection between the two leads would be better if the reader would see through his view. However, I will be doing it in 3rd Person, because doing it in 1st would be highly unrealistic for me-- I don't imagine myself as him, I imagine myself being with him looool XD

But don't get me wrong, I don't imagine myself as Renee. I see a different face, but as you can see she's not on my cast list. The reason being is because 1st, the person I imagine for her is not a celebrity, she's actually an acquaintance of mine who I found perfect for Renee's character. 2nd, it will limit your imagination if I assign some twat for her lol.. she can be anyone you imagine her to be, which I think is what an OC's (original character) essence is all about. ;)

Speaking of Renee, I will be making some changes to her pov as well, which I guess is everything I've made lol. To develop her character more, I'm gonna be adding little-- just a little more details here and there.. but not any major changes or anything like that. And yes, her pov will also be changed into 3rd person, because I feel that 1st person is just too limiting. Don't get me wrong again, there are LOTS and LOTS of brilliant fanfics written in 1st person but yeah.. I just need to explore more and see through everything..

I would like to apologize in advance if you will ever come across this story this week and there are incomplete paragraphs; as I've said it's in the middle of editing, so yeah...

That's about it.. Don't worry, it won't take me long to finish everything, it will be done real soon. The next chapter, a Snape birthday special, is 2/3 done, and it will be uploaded along with the finishing of everything. Again, my everlasting thanks to all of you who are reading this! feel free to comment, any constructive criticism is very very much helpful to me.

so thank you for reading until here, congratulations, you've made it 'til the end! Lol 'til the next chapter. :D much love, A.S. Diana.