Chapter 7

Y/n P.O.V.

(It's the next day btw)
I walked into the kitchen looking around to see what I could have for breakfast. Pancake mix then I see muffin mix. Um definitely picking muffins.

*Timeskip to when the muffins are done*

I decided to make chocolate chip muffins. I turned around to grab a plate but I stopped in my tracks nearly having a heart attack to see Shawn. I can feel my face slowly go red with how close we are. I take a step back and walk to the cupboard and grab a couple plates and pretending nothing happened. "So you made muffins?" Shawn said. "Well what do they look like? Of course it's muffins." I say as I grab a couple of muffins and put them on the plates along with a couple other foods. I put the plates down on the table and motioned my hand to tell Shawn to come and sit down. He sat down and so did I. We ate our breakfast and i put the dishes in the sink. I roll my sleeves up and got ready to wash the dishes until I felt a tug on my shoulder. I look to my side and see Shawn. "Here let me wash the dishes. After all you have already done a lot." He winks as I smile, roll my eyes and walk away. I decided to watch some TV since well there is much to do around here. I looked on Netflix to see a movie called Expelled. I read the description and thought it sounded like a good movie so I watched it. After about 10 minutes into the movie Shawn came into the room and sat next to me. "So Y/n I was thinking that we could go and visit your one of your friends today." Shawn said looking at me. "OMG seriously we can go and see one of my friends?!" "Yeah because I trust you enough for us to at least go see one of your friends." "Yay! Thank you Shawn." I say as I hug him then quickly pull away. "Okay well I'm gonna go get dressed." I say as I walked into my bedroom. I look around for my suitcase but I don't see it. "Hey Shawn, where are my clothes?" I yell. "In the closet." Shawn yelled back. I opened my closet to see my clothes and even more clothes that look like my size. He must have done some shopping for me while I was asleep. "Thanks." I yell. I found a white T-shirt, black pants and white converse. I put it all on and look in the mirror. Hmm not to bad. I walk down to the living room to see Shawn ready to go. "Let's go." He said opening the front door for me. I walk out to the car immediately getting in. Shawn got into the car and drove off. Hm I should go see my best friend Emily! "So where to?" Shawn ask. I gave him directions and tried to calm myself down. "So you can not tell your friend about our 'situation'. If she ask say that I am um your boyfriend." Shawn says as he keeps his eyes on the road trying to play off the blush that's on his face. I also blush at the thought of him and I dating. But it's only for when we go out in public or anything. After about 20 minutes we finally reach out destination. I jump out of the car running to the front door knocking on it excitedly. Shawn stands next to me waiting for the door to open. The door opens revealing my best friend Emily. "Y/n Wifu!" She yells as she hugs me and pulls me inside with Shawn following. We sat down on a couch in the living room. "So where have you been these past days?" Emily ask. "Um well I'm sorry I didn't tell you but uh me and my boyfriend, Shawn have been gone on vacation for a while." I say. "What?! You never told me you had a boyfriend." She says. "Um surprise." I say as I chuckled a bit.

* 3 hours later*

"It's time to go." Shawn whispered in my ear. "Well I guess it's time for us to go." I say as me and Shawn get up walking to the front door with Emily following from behind. "Okay bye wifu." Emily says as she hugs me. Shawn and I get into the car and dive back to his house. "Thanks again Shawn." I say as I hug him this time longer. He wraps his arms around me. "Your welcome y/n."