Chapter 34

Shawn P.O.V.

I soon arrive to her father's house with me almost tripping when I quickly exited the car. While running to the front door I quickly noticed that my car was the only vehicle in the drive way. I hope she is here. I walked into the house I started to think where she would be. She would probably be in her room, right? But where is that? The first time I saw her here was when she was walking down the stairs, so her room must be upstairs. I walked upstairs to see that there were many rooms. Great but which one is hers? I opened each door one by one until I finally found hers. She was laying down against a wall, asleep or knocked out, bruises were all over her body.

No one's P.O.V.

Tears formed in Shawn's eyes seeing of what happened to y/n. He slowly walked over to the sleeping figure and got on his knees to carefully pick her up trying his best to not hurt her. Y/n had blood trailing from her nose to her top lip. There were bruises here and there and many painful marks. Her body looked weak and tired. Shawn picked the girl up and walked out of the room to his car, carefully laying her down in the back seat. If I had never let her leave me then this would never have happened. That thought crossed Shawn's mind and couldn't help but feel like it was his fault. Shawn drove to the hospital almost going above the speed limit. As soon as he got there, he carried y/n into the building asking for help. Staff took the girl out his arms and took her to a room. "You can sit outside of her room if you would like. But the doctor said it's gonna be a while from the look of her." A nurse said leading Shawn from the waiting room to the outside of y/n's hospital room. Soon the nurse disappeared and Shawn sat on a chair outside of the room trying to process everything. After what seemed like hours the doctor walked out of the room and Shawn immediately stood up. "She is still recovering of what happened. But if you want you can go in and visit her, she is just sleeping at the moment." The doctor said then walked away. Shawn walked into the hospital room to see y/n fast asleep on the bed. Shawn sat in a chair next to the girls bed and just stared at her. She is so beautiful. He thought. Later on he scooted his chair closer to the bed and carefully held her hand. Soon enough Shawn got tired and fell asleep himself but with his hand still intertwined with y/n's. Soon it's morning and Shawn wakes up to see y/n wide awake and staring at him. They both smile but then y/n looks away remembering the day before. "Y/n, look I love you I truly do. Whatever​ Camila said was not true. Except for one thing. Camila got me drunk and got me to you do 'it' with her. And if I didn't truly love you why would I look for you?" Shawn said. Y/n turned to face Shawn and smiled. "I love you." She spoke. Her voice was soft but quiet. Shawn smiled and kissed her forehead then her hand. The doctor walked into the room. "So I see that you are doing better l/n. Well I will do one last check up and then set you free." The doctor said. So with that Shawn left the room and waited patiently for y/n to come out. After what seemed like forever​ for Shawn, Y/n finally walked out. They both hugged each other and then left the hospital. Soon they were both home, sitting on a couch in the living room. Y/n was cuddled up onto Shawn's chest while Shawn had his arm around her. They both sat in silence until one of them spoke up. "Y/n?" Shawn said to get her attention. Y/n looked up at Shawn signalling for him to continue. "You are mine and mine only."

The End

Or Is It?