Rant again......

You guys should expect a lot of my ranting in future. Coz that's just me! Wait, I can remember a song with this line...........

DISTRACTION OVERLOAD.

Sorry about that. So, what I was saying....... We had our secret Santa gift exchange today because our school is closing on this Thursday and many of my friends are leaving for vacation by tmrw. So we did it earlier. And I was kind of really excited to find my secret Santa because then, I would be able to punch her square in the face. Why? In the clue chits she'd sent me, she never mentioned anything related to her except that she loved the colour white. Other than that, she kept insulting Hugh Jackman and pissing me off. Like dude, I don't give a damn if you don't like him. That makes him all mine. MINE.  And today, when I saw who it was........

I DIED. She was my best friend who just LOVED to tick me off, and guess what she got me? I assure u i squealed out quite loud. She got me a beautiful silver ring and bracelet! I love rings and bracelets!! But that's not all......

She made me..................

..THISSSSSSSSSS!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I was soooo happy!!! She actually made up for all the insults she threw at him, just for my sake

I was soooo happy!!! She actually made up for all the insults she threw at him, just for my sake. Though she still indirectly insults him saying he is too old for me, I don't care. There is no age limit in having a crush and falling in love!!!! So yeah, that's pretty much it. XDD