Chapter 2

I walked into my office and turned off all the lights a computer when I felt my phone start ringing in my back pocket.

It was Tony.

"Yes Han Solo?" I answered locking up my office.

"Does that make you Princess Leia?" He asked and I heard him hiccup.

"Tony are you drunk?" I asked walking out of the building.

"Maybe." I heard him say slowly.

"Where are you? I'll come pick you up." I asked getting into my car.

"I'm at Vic's house." He slurred.

"Do you know the address?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so." He replied slowly.

There was silence for a while.

"Tony?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I need the address so I can pick you up." I said.

"Oh yeah. I'll send you a text." He said hanging up and within twenty seconds there was a text from him with Vic's address.

I turned on my GPS on my phone and went straight to the house and saw him sitting in the front lawn crying into his hands.

I ran up to him.

"Tony what's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh Arabella I messed up big time. I didn't mean to do that to you." Was all he said before he leaned over and threw up all over his shoes.

"Tony its okay. Come on. Take off your shoes and lets get you to my house." I said helping him up as he kicked off his shoes.

"Go to the car and I'll wash these off for you with the hose. I'll dry them at the house." I said walking him over to the car and got him a bag just in case he got sick again.

I picked up his shoes carefully and went over to the hose and cleaned them as much as I could. I turned the water off and went back to the car and out his shoes bu his feet as he continued to silently cry with his head on the window.

I drove towards my house and alled Kendall to come help me get him in the house.

When I parked the car Kendall was already outside with a wet washcloth for Tony's forehead.

"Hey there big guy. How about we get you a shower and place to sleep for tonight." She said gently getting him out of the car.

"As long as Arabella is there. She is one fine gal in my mind." He slurred.

Kendall snickered and smiled at me.

"She will be there don't worry big guys now come on." She said pulling him to the bathroom.

I dropped my bag to the floor and sunk into the couch. This was. horrible night for him to get this drunk. I had a doctors appointment tomorrow to make sure I was pregnant or not.

"Hey babe. Wanna see the night before?" Kendall asked with a test in her hand.

"Why when I'm finding out tomorrow?" I asked.

"So you don't freak out as much tomorrow duh." She aid getting me up and taking me to the other bathroom we have.

I sighed and did the test as fast as I could. I washed my hands and placed the test on a paper towel on the counter and waited with Kendall beside me.

"Is he out of the shower yet?" I asked.

"I don't know. You go check. You have seen him naked." She said pushing me to the bathroom.

I opened the door and aw him in the pajamas we found for him. They were Kendall's boyfriends.

He was just staring at the ground and looked up and saw me. His eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm sorru Arabella." Was all He said before hugging me close.

"It's okay. We find out for sure tomorrow. How about you go to sleep and ill be in there shortly." I said leading him to my bedroom.

He fell on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

I walked out and went to the kitchen to Kendall smiling really big and hugged me.

"Its positive! You are gonna be a momma!" She said.

"I'm not freaking out until tomorrow. Let's just wait and then we will know for sure tomorrow." I said putting it in the trash walking back to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and got into my bed and right when I got comfortable Tony's arms wrapped around my waist and his hands were lightly on my stomach.

If only he knew what tomorrow will bring him.