Chapter 14

Arabella's POV

"Arabella stop hogging my side of the car!" My little sister Lydia whined.

"Jeez Lydia stop whining!" I screamed back.

"You two stop fighting!" Our mother yelled at us turned around.

"She started it!" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't care who started it! Stop fighting." She said turning back around.

I groaned and looked over at Lydia.

She had the body of a regular seven year old.

I looked down and realized I was in my thirteen year old body and that I was in a car and I knew what was going to happen next.

I looked up and saw a big truck coming right toward us on Lydia's side of the car.

"Lydia!" I screamed loudly and felt the car get hit and flip into the air and I could hear my mom and Lydia screaming.

I felt the car hit the ground with a jolt and I heard nothing.

I opened my eyes and saw I was still in the car and Lydia outside of the car still on the ground.

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car though the window not caring if it cut my stomach.

I crawled over to her and saw she wasn't breathing.

"Lydia no! Wake up! Wake up!" I screamed loudly shaking her.

I looked up and saw the guy with the truck out of it and staring at us with wide eyes.

"You bastard! Fuck you! Watch where you're fucking going next time!" I screamed at him.

"Lydia wake up. Please!" I repeated again this time with tears running down my face.

"Wake up! Wake up! Arabella!" I heard a deep voice that made me stop shaking Lydia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a gasp and saw Mike staring down at me.

I sat up and started sobbing in my hands.

"Bell what were you dreaming about?" He asked rubbing my back.

"My sister." I said still crying.

"Lily?" Mike asked.

I shook my head and cried even harder.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I had a seven year old sister named Lydia and she died in a car crash. Right in front of me." I saif crying again.

"Five years ago my parents finally moved on and adopted Lily from Africa. They felt like they didn't do their job right by Lydia so they're trying to make it better." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Have you told Tony this at all?" Mike asked.

I shook my head.

"I think you should. Maybe you might have found the name for your little princess after all. You could name her Lydia in honor of your sister." Mike said.

"You're right. Where is Tony?" I asked him as he helped me up.

"He's in the venue." He said hugging me.

"Thanks Mike." I said hugging back.

I grabbed my shoes slipped them on as well as my jacket and went down the stairs slowly and walked into the venue to the PTV green room.

"Stop!" I heard Tony yell and something hit the wall.

I walk into the room and see him pushed up against the wall with the merch girl attached to his lips with his hands on her waist.

"Hey Arabella what's up?" I heard Jack say behind me.

He looked up and saw what was happening and got red in the face.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He yelled and the girl backed up shocked.

"Arabella please." Tony said walking towards me.

I backed up into Jack.

"Arabella." He said.

"I was coming to tell you something. I thought of a name but I guess you don't care to much about us do you." I stated.

"That's not true. I care. I care about you two. You're my girls." He said still coming towards me.

"Jack can I bunk in your bus for a couple of days please?" I asked.

"Erm sure go ask Alex to help you. Ill stay here with Tony." He said.

I nodded and I could already feel tears forming in my eyes.

Tony's POV

"Arabella please!" I yelled as she walked away.

"Tony stop. She's not going to listen to anything you have to say right now." Jack said pushing me back into the green room.

"Fuck. I fucked up. She's never going to listen to me. Jack I didn't do that. She forced herself onto me." I said trying to explain.

"I know. We've had her for a merch person before as well. We all know." Jack said sitting down on the couch.

"What am I going to do?" I asked.

"When is your anniversary for how many months you've been together?" He asked.

"In three days actually." I said.

"Well us in the All Time Low band and crew will help since we have her for a while on the bus. You Pierce boys think of something and we will help you. Do something super romantic." Jack said smiling.

"That's a great idea. I have to go explain the whole thing to the boys. Mike's going to kill me." I said sighing.

"Tony fucking Perry where the fuck are you?" I heard someone yell.

"Speaking of the devil." I said.

Mike stormed into the green room and saw me and Jack talking.

"What the hell did you do?" He asked.

"I didn't do anything. I let her go because she won't listen to anything I have to say about the situation." I said.

"The merch girl forced herself onto him. I was pissed when I found them but once I saw who it was I knew he didn't do anything. We've had her for merch before. Lisa and Alex got into a fight because of her as well." Jack said.

"Jack when did you get so mature?" I asked.

He gasped and grasped his heart.

"That hurt Perry. A lot." He said dramatically.

"So what's going to happen?" Mike asked.

"Well we have to think of something to do in three days while she is with them and they said they will help." I said.

"Don't worry about her. I'll keep her safe from all the evil in the world. I'm going to go see how she's doing right now." Jack said getting up.

"Have fun. She's really upset. Last time I checked she was having a panic attack with Alex helping her." Mike said.

"What!" I yelled getting up but being pushed down by Mike.

"You're only going to make it worse." He said.

"Hurry Jack." Mike said as Jack nodded and ran away towards the busses.

"We're going to help make it all better dude don't worry." Mike said slapping my back.

I just nodded and put my head in between my legs and sighed.

I just hope she will listen.

Author's Note!

How did you like this chapter? Comment!