Chapter Nine

The week had gone by faster than you had wished for, with both Jared and Misha canceling on you with going to meet the guy because of a 'family emergency' as they put it. When really, you'd caught them sharing smirks at Jensen as they walked off set; he blushing widely when he thought you weren't looking.

Quinton had called you maybe two days after that first call, saying that he found a hotel and was going to be there within the next two days. You both decided it would be best for both of you to meet in the restaurant that was right next to his hotel which was only about a five-minute drive from the show set.

So here you and Jensen were, sitting in the back of his car with Cliff in the front; watching the restaurant window with eyes that were almost narrowed. You sat with your hands in your lap, your eyes watching them as you fidgeted around; the nerves growing in the pit of your stomach as the time neared.

"You know...this isn't meeting your parents, it's just meeting the guy who's going to bring you together," Jensen states, a small smile on his lips as he tries to make you feel better; even in the slightest. You slowly look up at him as you hear Cliff scoff from the front of the car. "That didn't help did it?"

"Little bit." You whisper. "Like maybe twelve percent."

"I can work with that." Jensen smiles while facing forward again.

"He's in there," Cliff announces after a few minutes of silence, both you and Jensen sit up straighter as your gazes look to the window to see a man sitting at one of the tables; shuffling papers into a file.

The man was a little on the chubbier side with his suit and tie, he had a receding hairline. His black hair was also on the thin side with his brown eyes that scanned around the restaurant as if looking for you and Jensen, which in all honesty, he was probably doing just that.

You suck in a breath and look down at your outfit, skinny jeans, your favorite batman tank top, combat boots, a flannel, and a leather jacket. Jensen pretty much wearing the same because you both had just come from the set, they had asked you to film a quick scene and neither of you bothered to change because you were going to be late if you did.

 Jensen pretty much wearing the same because you both had just come from the set, they had asked you to film a quick scene and neither of you bothered to change because you were going to be late if you did

Finally, Jensen pops open his door, watching for you to do the same. With one last breath for courage, you open your door and climb out. Jensen quickly walks around the car and rushes to your side, quickly wrapping his arm around your shoulders before you both walk into the restaurant.

Quinton stands with a smile once he sees you both enter, Jensen exchanges words with the hostess as you quickly scan around the restaurant before going back to the man who was waiting for you both.

"I'm going to go get some lunch, would you like some?" Jensen demands while jerking his head towards the middle of the large room where a woman was waiting behind a cash register, an almost fake smile on her face.

"Uh, I guess I'll just have a (F/F/F)." (Favorite Fast Food) You mutter. "Thanks, Jen."

"Yeah, you want to wait for me or do you want to go without me?" He questions, you shrug.

"I guess I'll just go, meet you at the table." You state, Jensen nods before pulling you in for a quick hug. You can't help the small amount of heat that rises to your cheeks as he winks at you and walks back over to the woman at the register.

You sigh and slowly walk over to Quinton, who was still standing with a smile on his face. He sticks out his right hand at the same time as you, you both shake hands as he gestures for you to sit down.

"Hello, Mr. Larson." You offer a smile as you slowly sit down across from him, just as Jensen shows up with your number.

"Hi, I'm Jensen. Hope you don't mind that we ordered lunch, didn't get much time because they called us on set." He quickly explains before offering his hand for Quinton to shake.

"No no, I don't mind." Quinton smiles while holding his own number up. "I didn't get much time to eat either."

"Good." You whisper under your breath.

"So, I thought that we'd just start this slow. With the information that you'd want them to know, they've already provided that in the beginning. So we could go over that later on or before if you both are okay with that." Quinton lists off as he looks down at his files that were spread throughout the table, shuffling them around while putting a bunch in different piles again.

"I'm just here for support." Jensen smiles as he wraps his arm around your shoulders for the second time in that hour. "So, whatever she wants to do goes."

"I..I don't think I should-"

"Don't listen to her." Jensen interrupts while squeezing your shoulder. "She's nervous."

"Thanks." You sarcastically mutter.

"So, where would you like to begin?" Quinton demands while turning to you, you bite your lip.

"Could we start with who they are?"

"Of course, I'll start off with who you have. Two older brothers who are exactly two minutes apart, hey made sure that I added this and wouldn't stop saying it." Quinton smiles as you slightly giggle. (A/N This felt weird to write because I do not giggle) "With a father and mother, who are about...uh let's say twenty years apart."

"Really?" You question, trying to hide your surprise.

"And they have officially gotten a divorce, since last year." Quinton hurries to reply.

"Oh god." You whisper. "Who are they?"

"Your fathers name is Jeremy Renner."

===

So, Ima just leave it there bc I love Cliff hangers

Even though it's probably not a cliff hanger for most of you...

See you in the next update

Thank you all for reading (Even if it sucks)

So yeah....

That's all I got

-Author Out