Chapter Twelve

You knew Jensen had a child, you had been following his story ever since you could use the internet. You just never thought that he'd want you to meet her, especially the week before you were supposed to meet your own parents.

Justice Jay Ackles was an adorable girl, with every picture of the two on Jensen's Instagram/Twitter showing you especially. It had been just over a year and a half since Jensen and his wife Danneel had gotten a divorce and here you were, sitting in his car waiting to meet his child.

You couldn't understand why he was so excited, almost jumping in his seat as you two drove down the highway. On your way to pick up JJ from her mother and stepfathers, you sigh while letting your head rest against the window; your eyes dropping showing your tiredness.

Your conversation with Misha still ringing over and over in your head, you kept trying to come up with ways to try and talk with him. To just openly say something, anything. But every time you turned to look at him, his mouth was open as if he were trying to say something. You opened yours to say something but you both would quickly close them and turn away from each other.

"Y/N." Jensen finally sighs, his hand grabbing yours as he placed his left hand on the steering wheel; his eyes never leaving the road. You sigh and quickly look at him before turning back out the window.

"Hm?" You hum in response.

"I...I uh heard you and Misha talking on Monday." Jensen states, his cheeks turning a light pink. You suck in a breath as your cheeks heat up in embarrassment, you bite your bottom lip before swallowing; slowly turning to face him.

"...You did?" You question, your voice raising an octave.

"I just um, I want you to know that that tape wasn't fake." Jensen mumbles. "Misha really did hide outside my trailer till he got that on record." 

"Well, good thing then huh..." You awkwardly chuckle.

"Unless, that whole conversation you two had was fake." He mutters, his face showing defeat as he pulls the car over in front of what you presumed to be Danneel's house.

"No no!" You quickly stop him, placing your hand on top of his retreating one. "I promise, that whole conversation was real."

"Really?" He whispers, his smile growing in excitement. You sigh and bite your lower lip for the second time. You cup his chin, quickly you pull his lips onto your own before your mind could you out of it.

Automatically, his hands go to your hair and your neck, trying to pull you closer to him. Time passes by too quickly and soon you're both in need of air, slowly you both pull away; staring into each other's eyes with smiles adoring both of your faces.

"We'll continue this later," Jensen whispers with a smile before popping open his car door, quickly climbing out and walking to the front door of the house. You turn forward in your seat again, your smile growing as your thoughts ran wild; you still trying to calm your breathing. 

You didn't miss Jensen blushing as he walked up those front steps or the times that he glanced back at you, waiting for the door to open with his daughter ready to go back to his place. (thanks to the break in filming that you both got because Gen went into labor late last night.) 

You and Jensen were going to visit them when Danneel called and asked for Jensen to pick up JJ because she and her husband were going somewhere for the week (even though Jensen was supposed to pick her up later that week anyways.)

But Jensen had jumped at the chance, especially since you'd be there, to go and pick up his daughter a few days early. It was honestly adorable to you because he was so excited for you to actually meet his daughter and you were honestly ecstatic because the three-year-old was seriously adorable.

You jump from your thoughts when the back door of the car opens, Jensen places the sleeping JJ in her car seat. You smile at the site before turning forward again as Jensen closes the door and climbs back into the driver's seat.

"She's cute." You chuckle as he starts driving, playing the radio softly so it wouldn't wake the three-year-old sleeping in the back.

"Takes after me." Jensen smiles.

"You are so full of it." You whisper, letting out some laughter but quickly turning around to make sure you hadn't woken the girl.

"It's fine, she sleeps like a rock," Jensen assures you.

"See where she gets it from." You comment.

"So, we going to see Jared and Gen?" Jensen demands.

"Only if you're okay with it." You shrug. "I don't really....know Gen yet so." 

"Great time to meet her then."

====

I was watching a video with JJ in it and just thought that I had to add her to this story.

Thanks for reading everyone!

-Author Out