''Starting Today, You Are a Host!'' Part 1

I walked through the halls of Ouran with my sister by my side, Haruhi glanced at the window mumbling some words which I couldn't decipher .

Snuggling my scarf closer to my face I close my eyes listening to the birds outside ... '' Honestly! this school has 4 library's yet none of them are quiet '' Haruhi  shouts forcing me to open my eyes ... '' the people here are rich snobs, what do you expect '' I quietly say to her, she looks up at me with her face filled with annoyance.

We pass a few more rooms and I brake the silence '' what are you wearing anyways, It makes you look like a dude '' '' so what I don't care if someone sees me as a girl '' Haruhi bluntly said .. we stop by a set of double doors '' an abandoned music room maybe we can study here'' Haruhi said, I look at her and a sigh escaped my lips as she pushes the door open...

A bright light covers our view and roses fly around us ''Welcome!'' I open my eyes to see a bunch of guys standing in front of us in some weird poses...'' oh its just two guys'' two gingers twins said ''Hey don't be so mean, welcome to the Ouran host club, rare scholarship students, Haruhi and Kura Fujioka!''

'' How...How did you know?'' she said getting creeped out, '' stalker..'' I said under my breath, I walk to the door trying to open it but I doesn't budge. I sigh as I face toward the front. Haruhi has some blond kid straddling her arm while calling her a hero '' I'm not a hero , AND DONT CALL ME HARU-CHAN!!!'' she says screaming in the kids face... I walk over to her '' geez Haruhi couldn't you be a little less harsh...''

'' I didn't know that the new scholarship student were so openly gay'' blondie says '' WHAT!'' me and Haruhi say together... jeez I'm pansexual not gay you idiot ...

I watch as Haruhi gets the tall blonds attention ...poor Haruhi...

All of a sudden as if in slow motion Haruhi bumps into a vase and I smashes onto the ground.'' aw that vase was to be in the school auction, it was going to be sold for eight million yen '' wow, how clumsy can Haruhi get ...Some guy with glasses picks up a piece of the broken vase and looks tall blond '' well then Tamaki what shall we do '' oh his name is Tamaki..'' we shall do as the romans say, if you cant pay with money then you'll just have to pay with your body .. starting today you two are going to become the host clubs dogs '' poor Haruhi ...''Wait why me I wasn't the one who did this! '' I shouted at them '' yes but were here while it happened and didn't do anything to stop it ''well...I guess he has a point...

<<<TIME SKIP BECAUSE I BE LAZY>>> 

Me and Haruhi came back from the shop carrying some bags '' hello there my little piglets '' ...piglets.. damn you Tamaki. I walked over to Kyoya once I put the bags down at the kitchen. I saw some commotion going around Haruhi about some coffee.. yeah I'm staying back here 

Me and Kyoya ended up in an...interesting conversation. I looked up and saw Hikaru and Kaoru taking off Haruhi's glasses a wising off with her somewhere else... its nice that Haruhi seems to have some friend but I honestly feel unimportant now.. everyone started crowding around the changing rooms so I moved over to them'' Senpai you don't mind I use these clothes'' Haruhi said moving the curtain.

She walked out wearing the school uniform. Her glasses have been switched with contacted and the hair was tamed and styled nicely.

"Wow Haruhi you look really good " I say while patting her head "thanks...Nii-San stop patting my head" I walk away with my hand up as a surrender " got it, I'll move back "

I walk back next to Kyoya as I wait for everything to calm down " Starting today, Haruhi Fujioka you are a host! You will have to be requested by 100 ladies to be able to pay back you debt!"

"Wait, what about me..." I say. They look toward me in a surprised face " you wanna be a host too?" They all say synchronised " W-well I can't let Haruhi do this all by herself ... S-s-so if I can help I w-w-will ..." I say blushing slightly and facing down ..

" SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki shout while picking me up and spinning me around ..." HELP ME!!!!" I say as I start to get dizzy .

Mori picks me up from Tamaki's grasp. Which looks quite strange since were practically the same height ...

He puts me down while I silently glare at Tamaki " don't ever pick me up like I'm a child's toy again..."

Tamaki nods furiously while he moves back silently. I shake my head and smile slightly. I look at Haruhi " guess we'll be having to stay more often " I say quietly at her . She looks up to me and nods her head .

(A/N. Sorry for the long wait, I've been thinking about how to start the story. Every episode from the anime will be put in two part in this story, so this is only part one of two, I'll try to update on Monday or Wednesday depending on what I'm doing so just hang in there, sooner or later I'll get into a schedule. Sorry for any grammar mistakes...)

( A/N. Wow... That's a long authors note... BYE!!!)