"Starting Today, You Are a Host " Part 2

(A/N) pretend that the picture is Kura with the Ouran uniform.

Currently I was in the changing room finishing off putting the uniform on me. I walk out and the host and my sister all look at me. " did I put it on the wrong way " I mumble loud enough for the, to hear " NO. Of course not. We're just surprised how good you look " Tamaki says hurriedly.

I walk toward my sister and a put a hand on her head. See looks up smiling at me. The hosts look towards us in a strange manor " Kura does simple things like putting a hand on your head to show affection " haruhi explains.

The hosts nod and walk to the front of the room.

We join them to the front and pose in front of the doors, Tamaki sits in chair in the front while we all crowd around him.

The doors open, "welcome!"

//TimeSkipBeacauseOfKawaiiHoney//

The host decided to put me and Haruhi together for our 'trial' for hosting so we were currently in front of some girls sitting on the sofas. Haruhi was talking to them about water whilst I was staring of at the window on the far right of the room.

"Kura!" I looked toward the sound of someone saying my name. I saw the girls that requested us. I tilt my head at them while keeping a blank face at them "what is it girls?" I say

The girls blush slightly at me "w-why did you choose to be a host" one of girl say looking expectantly at me.

I look toward Haruhi who looks absolutely bored being here. I smile slightly to myself and turn to the expecting girls.

"Well how else am I going to be able to see you girls, being here gives me a perfect opportunity to get to know you" I say smirking slightly at them. My sister looked shaking her head slightly at me.

" Hey! Fujioka's come here!" We look over to see Tamaki calling us over with a redhead behind him. We excuse ourselves and walk to where Tamaki is. "Come here let me introduce you to Miss Ayanokouji, she's one of my regulars" Tamaki says. I look toward the girl, she has long brown and reddish hair.

"Hello, my name is Haruhi Fujioka. It's a pleasure to meet you" Haruhi says "likewise" I say after Haruhi.

"Sooooo cuuuuuute!!!" Tamaki screams. He picks up Haruhi and spins her around. I blink a few times and look toward the spinning Haruhi and Tamaki.

" MORI-SEMPAI!!" Haruhi screams. Mori picks her up putting his arms around haruhi's chest. He blinks and gently puts her down and walks away next to honey. Tamaki starts complaining to Haruhi about not letting her dear father love her. I walk toward Tamaki "you too my dear son, let me give all the cuddles you need" Tamaki says advancing towards me. I slightly panic and runs towards Haruhi and stand behind her holding her shoulders.

Tamaki looks to where I ran to and goes to a corner and starts crying " Waahh!!! Why won't my children love me!!" Tamaki says. Me and Haruhi sweat drop and look blankly toward Tamaki .

//TimeSkipForTheTwinsShenanigans//

I see Haruhi look through the window and mutter quietly to herself. I walk to her and ask what's wrong "I didn't know there were bullies at this school..." I look and see both of our bags in the pond outside.

We run towards the pond and hop in to retrieve our belongings. I end up finding all my things but it seems that Haruhi is still missing something. I see Tamaki coming towards us.

"You must have some nerve to skip out on club activities... Why are your bags in pond?" Tamaki says. I hear a splash and see Tamaki walking in the pond " No sempai you shouldn't. You'll get wet" Haruhi says.

Tamaki starts looking in the water " it's fine, no water ever killed someone. Besides people are always saying I'm dripping with good looks..." Haruhi stands up straight and looks toward Tamaki. I walk over to Haruhi "is this what you're looking for" Tamaki says holding a wallet in his hand. He blinks "What. You're not falling for me already are you?" Tamaki jokes.

Haruhi Snatches the wallet out of this hands "of course not..." Haruhi mumbles

//SkipSkipSkipidySkip...what...//

Haruhi is currently sitting down with the redheads the her table( a/n I'm not gong to bother writing her name...) while I'm sitting at my own place. The hosts thought it would be better to separate us to get more customers. So I'm just sitting with some girls slightly talking and flirting with them.

The host named Haruhi the 'natural type' and me the 'cute flirt type' I continue my conversation/flirting session to the girls when I hear a crash. I look and see Haruhi on the ground with the redhead below her.

"Help Haruhi just attacked me!" Ayanokouji screams. The twins drop water on the two of them. I run towards Haruhi and help her up.

Ayanokouji ends up getting kicked out the host club and me and Haruhi get our dept raised to 1,000 requested...why just...why.

Kyoya hand Haruhi a spare uniform and she walks to the changing room. We all wait for her to exit the room. I see Tamaki walk in and before I can push him out I walks out with a full body blush...

//LOLSkipTime//

"...so Haruhi... You're a girl" Tamaki says "well, biologically speaking yes..." The host crown around her and I stand behind her wrapping my arms around her protectively." I wonder how I can pull off being a guy"Haruhi mumbles while looking down. " you can just call everyone dude, I'm sure that'll do..." I say to her. Tamaki freaks out saying she shouldn't use bad boy words...

Me and Haruhi walk out the school and head home while I dread tomorrow...

(A/N) sorry it's late...please don't be mad...yeah. OK BYE!.