Chapter 1

On top of Mt. Silver stood a young man of raven hair and deep blue eyes with a long scar going through his left eye. Wearing an aura guardian uniform with a keystone held within his glove on one hand, whilst holding a staff in the other.

A Pikachu was perched atop his shoulder and standing by his sides were a Lucario and a Greninja along with a mass of Pokémon standing behind him. These Pokémon included every Pokemon evolved into their final forms apart from Pikachu (of course) as well as all the legendary Pokemon with a total of 496 Pokemon.

'Ash are you going to accept the invitation you could get back at the betrayers and prove you are the strongest there is.' Pikachu said through telepathy.

Flashback

"Water shuriken" Ash yelled to Greninja.

"Now, blast burn" Alain yelled to Mega Charizard after a moment of shock.

Once the smoke had cleared both Pokemon were still standing but after a few seconds, Greninja fell to the ground.

"Greninja is unable to battle. Charizard is the winner. Which means Alain is the winner of the Kalos League."

Everyone started to cheer for Alain.

'I've lost again, how. I'm just a disgrace to all trainers and shouldn't even be here.' Ash thought before he ran out of the stadium.
As Ash left the stadium he ran towards the forest where no one could find him.

----------------

Serena, Clemons and Bonnie felt sad as Ash ran out of the stadium and began to follow him but by the time they got out of the stadium Ash was nowhere in sight. After searching for a couple of hours they gave up and set up camp for the night.

The next day they gave up on Ash and went their separate ways home.

--------2 years later---------

Ash had been training for 2 years straight after the incident and decided it was time to go home. He had gotten stronger over the years with just his Pokémon and majority had evolved into their final forms. All of his Pokémon from other regions had run away to join him. Believing he was ready to face the truth Ash walked up to the front door of his home he had been away from for longer than 2 years.
'Mum must've been worried for sure'Ash had thought. When he had knocked on the door his mother had answered the door but was extremely surprised to see Ash.
"What are you doing here" Delia had said. "Well I do live here" he replied. "No you used to live here, you lost the right to call it your home after you lost yet another league and ran away afterwards."

"Come on, I was depressed and didn't want to face anyone at the time and now I feel ready to," Ash said back to his mother. "It's been 2 years and you are a pathetic trainer so give up on your dream and turn around and leave now," said Misty as she walked up behind Delia along with Brock, Gary, Tracy, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie and Serena.

"We should've never become friends with you, you have prevented us from achieving our goals."  Tracy continued.

"You've been dragging us around for years preventing us from practising to achieve our dreams,"  Dawn stated.