Chapter 2

A/N: Before we start the chapter I would like to tell you that in the last chapter I changed the setting from Akala Island to Melemele Island which it was originally going to be set on.

---------------

"Phew, If we had stayed there any longer, I might've put one of them in the hospital," Ash told Pikachu.

'Well, they would've deserved it." Pikachu snickered his reply.

"Anyway, we better get some rest as the Tournament starts early tomorrow," Ash stated.

-------------------Opening ceremony (with the traitors)-----------------

"Welcome trainers to the Champion Tournament, it is great to have you all participating," Mr Goodshow opened. "It is my honour to present to you, your Elite Fours and Champion." He continued.

"Doesn't he mean Champions," Bonnie whispered to her brother.

"Your right Bonnie, there are multiple Champions not one Champion," Clemont replied.

"Shut up, they're coming out," Gary rose his voice at the siblings.

". . . . . . . and our Champion Aaron Satoshi, Champion of all the regions and defeater of all the evil teams in the Pokemon world," introduced Mr Goodshow as Aaron walked onto the stage with a slight grin, a Pikachu on his shoulder and a Lucario beside him.

"WHAAAAAT!?" screamed the whole crowd before cheering.

"How could one person accomplish so much!?" asked Max.

"He must be extremely strong if this is true," stated May.

"Isn't that the same person from yesterday that battled Gary then walked off into the forest?" Brock astoundedly questioned.

"Yeah!!!" Tracy yelled.

"Who Knew?" Dawn said.

"Ssssshhhhh, he's making an announcement," Serena announced. As Serena said this Aaron stepped up to Mr Goodshow and was handed the microphone.

"Greetings fellow trainers, I would personally like to welcome you to the tournament and hope you enjoy your time in it. I would also like to warn all of you that even though you do not know me well as your Champion, as I have either been travelling around the regions or training in a secluded area, so I am apologetic for that factor and am hoping to make it up to you soon. Thank you and enjoy the tournament!"

"He's soooooo kind and dreamy," Serena and May state in unison before glaring at the other.

"Thank you, Aaron, for your kind words, I believe I can speak for all of us, we would like to get to know you better." thanked Mr Goodshow as Aaron and his Pokemon walked over to the V.I.P. room. "Now that we have welcomed our higher ranked trainers, let's give you your match-ups for the first round."

--------------------(Now with Ash)(A/N: When Ash is around the traitors or big crowds I'll call him by his false name but when he is in more private areas I'll call him by his actual name)---------------------

Ash checked who he was going against first and smirked when he saw it was Cilan.

"Thank you, for joining us today and stick around as the battles will start this afternoon." Mr Goodshow closed.

----------------That afternoon-----------------

"The battle between Aaron and Cilan will be a 3 on 3 battle. Substitutions are allowed. Battle Begin." announced the announcer.

--------------

Sorry it took so long to update, I was trying to make it as long as I could.