My Dad Looks Better With Guys Anyway!

Some parts I'm changing so it's more Narusasu moments. Hope you don't mind. *Falls off the bed*

------

Boruto ran to the house, where his father said he was going to be meeting him and Himiwari. He grinned, thinking of how he could have his talk with the older blonde about his sensei. He ran into the house, closing the door quickly behind him. He jumped on top of his father, who had been asleep on the couch. "Dad! You're home!" Boruto hugged his father, who was recovering from the 'surprise attack'.

Naruto smiled brightly at his son. "Hey, nice to see you too but can I sit up?" Borough shook his head, holding on tighter. "Nope! I want to stay a bit longer, just to make sure you aren't a shadow clone." Naruto laughed. "It's the real me, I promise." Boruto remembered his requested talk. "Hey, dad. What was Sasuke-sensei like when you two were young?" Boruto asked excitedly. Sakura had told him not to ask Naruto about his past once, but he just couldn't help it. Plus, she had already died in battle, so it's not like she could stop him. Sadly, his mother also never made it out of that battle either...

Naruto's grin slowly faded and his eyes lost their shine, leaving him with a sad smile and dull indigo eyes. "Sasuke, ne?" He frowned and looked down at Boruto apologetically. "Maybe another day, ok?" Boruto frowned and shook his head. "That's what you said last time I tried asking. Why won't you tell me?" He frowned as well.

Naruto sighed and moved so Boruto sat next to him. "Ok, but please remember one thing. I will always be the father you know now, not the me in the past. Ok?" Boruto nodded in understanding. Naruto began telling the important times of his life with Sasuke...

~

Naruto stood up, his body heavy with exhaustion. The several needles all over his body slowed him down severely. He glanced up warily at Sasuke, who seemed to be blocking most of the needles coming at him. Naruto lazily feel to the floor, passing out. Sasuke yelled at him to move, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop all the needles. Taking the chance, Sasuke quickly moved Naruto and attacked Haku. He unlocked his clan's visual prowess, the Sharingan. Naruto opened his eyes as his energy surged through him once more. He was about to smile when he noticed Sasuke's injuries. "S-Sasuke? Why did you protect me?" Sasuke groan softly. "I-I don't know, my body just...moved on its own..." Sasuke began to fall backwards, but Naruto caught him and held him carefully above his lap. Sasuke's dull eyes stared at Naruto sadly. "I-I promised myself I wouldn't die until I killed him...until I killed my older brother..." "I, hated you..." He grumbled softly. Sasuke slowly reached his hand up towards Naruto's face. "Y-you, d-don't die..." Naruto froze, unable to reply. Sasuke stared at him, his arm falling limply. His grey eyes wearily closed, is head falling to the side. Naruto carefully placed his rival's limp body on the floor. "I-I hated you too, Sasuke. And yet..." Naruto hovered over Sasuke protectively. He looked up at Haku, his eyes red and his whiskers a little darker. "I'm gonna kill you!" He growled evilly. He became more demonic looking as the evil red chakra swirled around him. He attacked the masked boy in the mirrors, shattering them as he tried to kill Haku.

Eventually, he was able to kill the masked boy. Naruto regained control and knelt next to Sasuke's limp body, running his fingers softly over the scratched cheek lovingly. He blinked and moved his hand away. 'Do I...like him?' He stared down sorrowfully. 'It's best I never thought of it before, because I just lost him.' He felt a tear fall from his eye. Sakura ran over to Sasuke, shoving Naruto out of the way. She began crying and glared at Naruto. "How come he had to die?! You don't have a single scratch in you!!" She yelled at him. Naruto glared back, scaring the pink haired girl. "Yes, I did get scratched. I just heal quickly." He stood and looked down at her.

Sakura growled and tried punching Naruto, only to miss and fall on her face. Before either could say a thing, a groan and a couple of curses were spilled. Sasuke opened his eyes tiredly, looking up at Naruto first then to Sakura who had knelt next to him. He looked back at Naruto and blinked in shock. "What happened to your injuries?" He asked worriedly. He looked around. "Where's Haku?" Naruto hesitated before looking away. "He's...been taken care of." Sasuke nodded slowly and blinked. "Are you ok?" He looked at Naruto. The blonde nodded. "Yeah, I heal fast." Sasuke sat up and Naruto leaned in to help him stand before Sakura could offer her assistance.

~

"And that was my first real mission with Sasuke" Naruto patted Boruto's head, the younger blonde only staring at his father in awe. "Wow! Sensei was really brave!" Naruto chuckled softly. "Yeah, but not all the time. There was actually several times he was a scaredy cat." Boruto blinked in surprise. "Really?" Naruto nodded, an I'm-better-than-him look on his face. "Believe it!"

~

Sasuke stood frozen on a tree branch farther from the man on the giant snake. The man smiled creepily. The snake sped towards Sasuke, the Uchiha still frozen in fear.

"Sasuke!" Sakura cried out as the man headed straight towards him. In a flash of movement, Naruto sprung up from the lower branches and stopped the snake from attacking the raven. He smirked, making his already demonic appearance turn more frightening. "Hey, you're not hurt are you? Scaredy cat." Sasuke stared at him in shock/fear, still frozen in place.

~

Boruto's mouth was hung open. "Sasuke was scared he couldn't even move, much less make a sound." Naruto concluded. Boruto had sparkles in his eyes as he stated up at his father in awe. "Wow! You're so awesome! You fought some weird snake dude and saved Sensei at the same time!" Naruto smirked, enjoying the attention.

Boruto tilted his head to the side in confusion. "If you were strong enough to save Sasuke, how come you couldn't stop him from leaving?" Naruto sighed and frowned, a far away look in his eyes. "Saving him isn't the same as stopping him. It's harder, sometimes even impossible, to fight the people you care about most."

He patted Boruto's head. "Come on, let's go eat dinner." Boruto shook his head. "You suck at cooking." Naruto pouted. "No I don't, and I'm not cooking today anyways. We're gonna get Sasuke to cook for us." The two blondes made their way to Sasuke's room. They slammed the door open, making Sasuke and Sarada jump in surprise. "Sasuke! Cook for us!!" The blondes exclaimed at the same time.

Sarada laughed as her father dropped his chess piece. Sasuke sighed. "What do you want to eat?" "Ramen!" They exclaimed at the same time. Sasuke smiled at Naruto's obnoxious behavior. 'Even when he's all grown up, he acts like a child.' He thought. Sarada looked between the two adults knowingly. "Come on, Boruto! Let's go get Himiwari." She grabbed Boruto's hand and began to drag him off.

Naruto walked over to Sasuke and held his hand. "Thanks, for always being here for me." Sasuke's smile turned into a smirk. "I should say the same. You really did save my life back then." Naruto leaned down and placed a kiss on Sasuke's soft lips. "You know I always will." He said before kissing him again.

Boruto ran back into the room. "Hey! Where do you keep the po-" Boruto froze as he watched the two pull away quickly. "Oh." Was all he said. Naruto turned around. "T-this isn't what it looks like! I-I s-s-swear I can explain!" Boruto crossed his arms behind his head. "Nah, I understand it completely. I'm cool with it." Naruto let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad." Boruto turned and began walking back out before stoping at the exit. "Besides, my dad looks better with guys anyway!" He called over his shoulder before walked to the kitchen.

Sasuke's face rivaled a tomato. Naruto's cheeks were dusted pink as he gapped. "Hn. Even your own son thinks you look gay." He smirked at the blonde. Naruto turned around and kissed him roughly. "Shut up, Teme." He murmured before walking out the room, Sasuke following him as they made their way towards the kitchen.

------

Yosh! I finally finished this one shot. I've been working on this forever! 😩

I hope you like it or something...I dunno what else to say...

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.